Basment Window

One night two parents went out for dinner they hired a babysitter to watch their child a girl named emily.The babysitters name was samantha.samantha said do you want some ice cream and emily said yes so samantha said were is the ice cream and emily said in the basement so samantaha went into the basement and got the ice cream then she looked over and she saw a girl standing there samantha didnt think it was any thing so she then went upstars and emily said can i have some chocolate and so samantha went down into the basement and got the chocolat but this time the girl who was there before was wairing a red cape samantha still didnt think it was anything so she went up to were emily was and emily said can i have some whipped cream and then samantha said yes so she went to the basement and she got it but she saw the girl standing there with athe red cape and now a knife she knew something was wrong but she didnt want to scare emily so she ran up the stairs and emily said can i have some cherries and samantha hesitated but she ran down to the basement and got the cherries and looked at the girl this time with the cape the knife and a smile she looked closer and the knife had blood on it so she ran up stairs to find emily on the floor bloody so she called the police to come and she called the parents and when the parents got home they asked how did this happen so samantha said when she went down to the basement she saw a girl out side the window with a red cape and a bloody knife and the mom said we dont have any windows in the basement only mirrors.