Shot 1

( Kim Wok-Sik )

He is just staring at you. You really wonder what is going on in his head.

He continues to stare at you just saying nothing.

You clear your throat and that's when he fixes his eyes on you.

"Yes?" He asked you quietly even though that's not him you just ignore it and continue on.

"Nothing, you just were zoning out I guess." You said and he just nodded.

"Oh, okay. Sorry." He said as he just looked at you and smiled.

"Oh...it's okay." You say as he just moves his hand near yours.

That's when he holds your hand.

"Oh...um...." You say as he looks at you and you look away.

"I've been, wanting to say this." He says and you nod waiting for the answer.

"I, I like you, and I have feelings for you." He says and you feel shocked but happy at the same time.

"Your beautiful, and I just." He paused and he moved closer to your lips.

He pressed his lips on yours and....well...you get the point. ( XD )

You two stay in that position for a few seconds before he moves away and says sorry.

"I do too." You say as he just looks at you like you should've said no, but he is really happy but shocked at the same time.

He hugs you and takes your hand and drags you to his car.

Even though you have no idea what he could be doing you just follow along with him.

"I'm glad you like me." He says once both of you got settled in the car.

"Really?" You say in a surprised voice.

"Stop playing." He says as he playfully hits your shoulder.

"No really." You say and he just stares at you like your crazy.

Than he kisses you once again.

"Is that enough to show that I'm glad that you like me?" He asked you and you nodded.

"Yup. Definitely." You say and he smiles than starts the car.