Shot 9

( Cha Sun-woo )

"Does this look nice on me?" He asked you and you nodded.

"Are you sure?" He asked you and you nodded.

"Okay. But I'm trusting you." He said as he kissed your forehead and walked back inside the changing room.

He came back out with his normal shirt and walk up to you.

"I'm hungry." He said as he patted his belly. I guess he thought you didn't hear him.

"Thanks for coming with me." He said as he took the shirt and walk up the counter.

"That will be 10 dollars." The cashier said as he got out his wallet looking for a 10 dollar bill.

You take it out before him and give it to the cashier.

"Here you go." You say as she kindly took the bill out of your hands and gave you his bag.

He looked up at you like you were crazy.

"Thanks. But you should've have done that." He said as he took the bag out of your hands.

"Well I did it anyway." You say as you kiss his cheek.

"Fine. But I pay for you next time." He said as you smile and walk with him by your side.

That's when you led him to a restaurant.

"Really?" He asked you like you were crazy.

"You said you were hungry earlier." You say as you take his hand and led him inside.

"You heard me?" He asked and you nodded.

"I'll pay this time." You say and he nods no.

"No. Than I'll have to pay you twice." He said as he sat down next to you.

"Exactly." You say and he just kisses your cheek and walks up to get an order.