Shot 5

( Han Sang-Hyuk )

"Hurry up!" He yells at you as you grab your phone and rush out of the door with him.

"Finally." He said as he smiled at you.

"So, where are going again?" You ask him and he looks at you than looks straight ahead.

"Just a coffee shop." He said as he took your hand and dragged you inside.

"Why?" You asked him acting childlike.

"Cause, I want to show you something special." He said as he pulled out a seat for you and you sat down.

He walked off to the front center and order something good while you took out your phone and look through it.

A few minutes later he came back with two cups of coffee.

He took his seat and gave you your coffee.

"There." He said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"So...what did you want to say?" You asked him and he just frowned.

"You want to know already?" He asked you and you nodded as in 'no'.

"Huh. Okay than." He said as he took another sip of his coffee.

A few minutes later, he placed his coffee down a little roughly.

And when he did he stared at you.

"Yes?" You asked him and he frowned.

"Well...it's been a while." He said as he took your hand and kissed it trying to act romantic.

"It's been a while?" You asked him and he nodded.

"Yes it has. And you know, what that means right?" He asked you and you nodded.

"Good." He said as he sighed.

"So your saying that you want us to be a thing?" You asked him and he nodded.

"Oh..." You say as he looks at you.

He's worried. Your worried. He's scared that your going to say no. But you like him right?

"Only if your okay with it." You say and he looks at you and kisses your lips.

"Sorry. But I'm okay with it..." He said and you smile.