Letter From Sam: You Are Not Alone

Hey, it's Sam.

I know you're going through a hard time right now, but I just wanted you to know that you're not alone; you've got us, and the rest of the hunter community. I know it's hard to reach out, but there ARE people there for you. I know how you feel because I've felt that way before too. Hearing that voice in your head telling you that you don't matter, that you're alone in this fight.

Well, that voice is lying, and I'm telling you that none of that is true. You ARE important. You matter to me, and Dean, Cas, Jody, and so many other people even if you can't see it. You're not alone either. There are people who can help. People, like me, who have gone through the same things as you and want to help.

Even in this life that Dean and I live, there is hope. And there is hope for you too. So, I'm asking you to fight, to reach out, to fight those demons of yours like a hunter because you are one. A great one. You've made it out alive through so much, and I'm so proud of you.

Even the best hunters get injured in hunts sometimes though. So, even if you falter, know that you can get back up again, there's a whole community here who can help, and we all need backup sometimes. There's no shame in that. So, don't be afraid to call for help. We've got your back, no matter what. Stay safe.

Keep Fighting,

Sam W.