Dean

Hey. I know you're feeling kinda down, so I just wanted to check in and make sure you're okay.

Sam and I don't really know what's going on with you right now, but I do know this: you're family. Alright? You're important, more important than you know. I know what you'd say, 'cause I'd be saying it to Sammy. "No chick-flick moments" but hey, if me speaking my mind to you is a chick flick moment, then oh well, I guess it won't kill me just this once.

You're stronger than you know kiddo. I've seen it before, even though I'm guessing you can't see that right now. I know you're probably tired, so I'll wrap this up. You, you don't have to prove your worth to those dicks who keep trying to push you to the goddamned ground. You're already a freaking warrior, a hunter. And you're fighting those demons of yours pretty damn well. I'm not lying. You are so much braver than you realize.

You're priceless to Sam and Cas, and...well, to me too. I hope you know that. Those other hunters? Well, they've got your back, just like we do.

You just gotta find which ones are your family, don't trust blindly, but don't refuse to put any faith in them either. Once you find those people, they'll have your back just like you've got theirs.

Please get some rest. For me if not for yourself, okay?

Keep fighting kiddo.

-Dean W.