a day with the J's.

Soon after the four finish breakfast Archie starts on the dishes, Jughead watching him from the bar stool.

"Archie I'm sorry about the other day in Pops I-"

"No Jughead, I never meant to make you feel like I was saying you need help. I just- I wanted to be the one that helps you." The orange haired boy tells the black haired boy softly, running the cloth over a plate, not making eye contact with him.

"I want you to know Archie, sometimes I have freak outs- I- I've got a lot wrong with me and I-I ruin things; good things. I freak out about my feelings an-and I just wanted you to k-know." At the first crack of his smooth voice, Archie wipes his hand on a paper towel, walking over to Jughead and taking his hand in his softly; tubing circles into his hand.

"I will always be here for you, Forsythe P. Jones the third. Nothing you could ever do with change that." Archie pulls the crying boy up, pulling him into an embrace; his hands like a sweater on a cold day around him and his scent home. A scent Jughead has never known.

They brake apart with soft grins, Archie let's his hands drop to his sides before waking to finish the dishes.

"You can go have a shower if you want, take whatever clothes you want from my draws. What's mine is yours." He smiles at Jughead, who nods softly before walking up the stairs into Archie's warm room taking in how everything is sprawled everywhere. He notices a sulking JellyBean on her bed which has been pushed up against the wall.

"What's up, JB?" He asks a bit loudly as they've now gotten up, looking through Archie's draws before picking out a grey shirt and light blue ripped jeans, knowing that they will be like boyfriend jeans on him since it'll be warm, he doesn't want to sweat in his black skinny jeans the entire day.

"Can we do something today? I know you and Archie are okay laying in bed smiling at each other but I'm bored!" She waves her shirt arms around, falling back on her little bed with a sigh after she's finished.

"Well we're going to have showers then we'll go get milkshakes and go to the park, yeah?" He holds the clothes and his towel on his arm, waiting for an answer from his little sister who pokes her head up from her laying position.

"Fine." With a chuckle the black haired boy walks into the bathroom and closes the door, taking the huge shirt off before the door bursts open to reveal a blushing Archie.

not really smutt but.. kind of I guess ??

"I need to uh- get my toothbrush" Archie reaches forward to the sink to grab his toothbrush, brushing their bodies together harshly and earning a deep, closed mouth moan from the black hair boy.

With a deep blush spreading across both of their cheeks and their members both rising to attention, Archie tries to leave the bathroom, making Jugheads hand brush against his crotch.

"F-fuck" Immediately Archie sprints out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him quickly; panting out side the white bathroom door, leaning against it softly.

Back in the bathroom, knowing the orange haired lad is just beyond the door, grabs himself through Archie's underwear moaning only loud enough for Archie to hear.

Archie runs to the bathroom downstairs, knowing his Dad is already at work.

Archie can't rid his mind of the picture of Jughead grabbing himself while still wearing Archie's underwear, so instead he reaches into his own and-