moon & sun.

Kinda important filler for character development. SUPPPPPPER CUTE!!  I write this while sick with injured hands so be grateful. Enjoy babies xo

After the incident with Betty Cooper, the two slightly annoyed teenage boys sit quietly in the booth at Pop's, waiting for Jellybean Jones to return from her conversation, hands bound tightly like convicts at a long forgotten prison.

"Did I mention how hot you look in my clothes?" A deep whisper tickles the dark haired boy's ear as Archie Andrews circles two of his fingers on the exposed skin of Jughead Jones' hip.

Softly, he hums back; leaning into the loving touch of his lover.

"Come on, you dummy's. You promised me a fun day out!" A grinning JellyBean tells them as she patiently waits by the door, watching her older brother grin lovingly in the same booth as the one he sobbed in nights before.

The taller ginger slides out of the dark ten booth first, holding a large, sun kissed hand out for Jughead who laughs before slipping his small, moon touched hand into it.

They walk up to the door hand in hand, Jellybean walks off in front of them as they all begin taking a slow walk to the park.

Jughead Jones inhaled his surroundings, the cool breeze of the air that bring almost shivers to both boys, the way Archie's long, thick fingers lace his own skinny, short ones. The loud, sunshine like laugh that dances out of Archie's perfectly shaped lips as he looks over at Jellybean as though she's his daughter. The overwhelming feeling of happiness every time their eyes meet.

In what felt like hours, the three were at the park, Jellybean eagerly runs up to the playground as her brother and his lover sit on the bench close by, keeping an eye on her.

Archie scoots over the Jughead as he notices the goosebumps covering his exposed skin.

He wraps a firm, warm arm around around the small, shivering teenager.

Jughead fumbles into his pocket to fish out the only thing he brand with his from his father's trailer, his cracked iPhone.

Untangling the headphones, he pushes one into both of their ears before clicking on a song he thought best matched what he feels right now.

"This is the first day of my life,
Swear I was born right in the doorway. I went out in the rain, suddenly everything changed. They're spreading blankets on the beach"

Jughead looked at his two loved ones, noticing how the sunshine boy's golden locks tickled his neck as his head rested softly up on his shoulder.

"Yours was the first face that I saw
I think I was blind before I met you
I don't know where I am, I don't know where I've been
But I know where I want to go"

The way Jellybean laughs so loudly at the way Archie would shout a silly joke at her about her monkey bar skills. The way Archie's grin would grow more and more the tighter Jughead's fingers wrapped around the hem of his jacket.

"And so I'd thought I'd let you know
That these things take forever, I especially am slow; but I realized that need you and I wondered if I could come home"

If either of the teenage boys had been told they would be sitting on a park bench in the freezing cold cuddling half a month ago, they would've laughed in their faces and continued blushing at each other.

"And you said 'This is the first day of my life, I'm glad I didn't die before I met you. But now I don't care, I could go anywhere with you and I'd probably be happy'"

However this felt so right, two completely opposite boys falling in love with each other harder and faster than either of them care to notice.

"So if you wanna be with me
With these things there's no telling
We just have to wait and see
But I'd rather be working for a pay check, than waiting to win the lottery"

They were so in love, even Jellybean Jones could see it; and she's twelve.

"Besides, maybe this time is different
I mean, I really think you like me"

And as the song finished Jughead realised that he did. He fell in love with the sunshine boy that brings light to even the darkest sides of the boy's moon-like personality.

As day turned to night, as long as he had Archie Andrews by his side; Sunshine and Moonlight could live in harmony, perhaps even fall in love the way Jughead and Archie have.

r u crying bc I am

1k reads what the fuck