DaddyOFive Rant

Abuse warning and a lot of swearing

DaddyOFive....

He is utter shit...he abuses his children especially the youngest one Cody who has been diagnosed with ODD 'Oppositional Defiant Disorder' and is being beaten by his father and stepmother, he even self harmed at his school.

His sister Emma is also being abused by both parents, in a video that has been deleted but was recovered in YouTube it shows that Alex was encourage by Mike to slap her 'just give her a tap' Mike says then BAM Emma got slapped hard and instead of comforting her he just yells at Alex and says 'Oh My Goood!'. Dude your fucking daughter got slapped in the face and you don't comfort her?!

Another video that was deleted is when the oldest bastard kid lifts Cody and body slams him hard and causes the poor child to cry like I've never heard a child cried before...it hurt me knowing that Mike and Heather have custody of both Cody and Emma. The video or videos that make me sick are the ones where Cody self harmed at school by scrapping his wrist with possibly scissors and Mike just fucking discourages and publicly humiliated Cody instead of asking if he was okay, the other video is where Mike shoved Cody to a shelf and caused his nose to bleed...TO FUCKING BLEED AND HIS LEFT EYE LOOKS SWOLLEN!

Don't even get me started about how they felt 'threatened' by Philip DeFranco's video about them, if it wasn't for Philip we wouldn't see the sick bastards Mike and Heather we're being to the children. Philip has been receiving threats because of what DaddyOFive and MommyOFive said on twitter 'our family is falling apart' HAH! Falling apart my ass, well Philip doesn't give a shit about what they said because they don't want to admit what they're doing.

Poor Cody is always the one getting blamed for something he didn't even do and even if he did something they don't discuss it like normal parents, the fucking bitch of a mom said that Cody is a freak and is not a normal child, FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING MONEY HUNGRY ABUSIVE BITCH! CODY ISN'T A FREAK HE IS A SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD AND YOUR TREATMENT OF THE CHILD IS TERRIBLE!

Mentioning the video about Emma being slapped Cody actually did something about it by hitting Alex and of course Mike saying shit. Cody stated 'you said yourself if anyone hits Emma we beat them up.' Cody stood up for his sister that he loves and cares for so much and Mike still 'You didn't have to hit Alex look he has a bump on his head.' Yet you don't go to your daughter that got slapped by the bastard who did that?! Another video where Alex drop kicks Emma hard and Cody even saying he did it but of course Heather said...I don't even fucking know what she's saying man she doesn't even speak properly like damn.

Gnomestar had called DaddyOFive and we're talking saying that 'it's just fake' or 'it's scripted the kids planned them out.' Well your kids are real great actors if they can cry in will oh wait THAT'S A LIE! There are even people supporting them on twitter like who the fuck does that man!? DaddyOFive made all his videos regarding the children private and posted an 'apology' video...that video is not going to help you get out to the situation you're in and I don't care about them crocodile tears you make that's not gonna work.

The real mother of both Cody and Emma is fighting to get them back because apparently Heather forged papers saying that the mother doesn't want custody of her children and saying that SHE'S the one abusing them. Where the mother lives she called authorities to get the children back but where the assholes live physical, emotional and mental abuse are 'punishments' for the way the children act...wow great fucking job Maryland...great fucking job.

I HOPE BOTH MIKE AND HEATHER BOTH GO TO JAIL AND THE CHILDREN GO BACK TO THEIR REAL MOTHER!

I am sorry is this topic is bad but it's just horrible knowing there are parents like that in the world...

Bug's Art Book 2 (OLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें