aight

BATIM or Bendy and The Ink Machine is a game that just came out like a month ago (i think) and it's a cool game and the fandom is pretty okay atm but thing I have a problem with is some fans.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan too but there are some fans that just take things to the next level. There are good fans and there are bad fans.

Recently I've found this cute pic and at first I thought it was another version of bendy but I had found out that this is not bendy but her name is becky

(Original art work belongs to creator)

Becky is like the minnie mouse to bendy (Get it cause first letter of their names are b? Get -okay i'm done)

She's not cannon to the game so of she's an oc but I've read some comments that she's a cool oc for BATIM and that's okay. Youtube is sometimes great and bad, I've seen a Bendy x Becky vid and I thought it was cute until one comment of a fangirl got me cringing (yes i am using that word)

This right here is a example of a fangirl who is going full yandere on a fictional character from a game, it's understandable if you have a game crush on a character, it's okay to make a self-insert and it's okay to make a oc for any fandom but as...

This right here is a example of a fangirl who is going full yandere on a fictional character from a game, it's understandable if you have a game crush on a character, it's okay to make a self-insert and it's okay to make a oc for any fandom but as long as you don't draw that oc or yourself killing and saying i hope you get cancer or die you need to stop and think what you're doing.

Also I have found comments saying #SaveBendy like dude really? Um this is an oc relax and she's supposed to be the minnie of BATIM also remember she ain't cannon to the game. #SaveBendy peeps need to chill like....why are you so shocked when you find NSFW pics of BATIM? I'm not shocked cause thats what happens in every fandom like heck Steven Universe has a NSFW tag called Stephen Galaxy (don't look if you're under 18 I've heard of the tag just to add like chill)  We already know undertail is a thing freaking Eddworld's NSFW tag is sinsworld. Bendy and The Ink Machine's NSFW tag is Bendy and The Kink Machine and I've found some rude comments saying the Omg how dare you ruin the game with your oc and sin like how dare?! FIRST OF ALL how dare you attack someone that like to draw that for fun it's rude.

Let people draw whatever they want like damn the only thing ruining the fandom is you rude people. Let people draw whatever they want to draw, let people write whatever they want and let people read whatever they want cause jeez if they like it fucking let them. Becky is a cute oc and I ship her with bendy cause like I said she's the minnie to bendy's mickey, I also ship bendy with alice or boris and bendy heck I'm okay with any ship with any fandom as long they aren't a pedophile ship or incest. If you have a ship like that then GET THE FU- JK JK JK I'm not gonna attack you and I'm gonna let you be.

That's the problem with fandoms nowadays you can't ship anything without being judge or attacked for it so that's why I don't really show my ships (only the ones here for an example) I hope you understand that attacking someone or saying he's/she's mine back off is not a good thing for a fangirl/fanboy to say. That's all I have to say so I'll be back with art soon...

K? Goodbye