chapter 185-195

Chapter 185 : Old Ghost (1)

This genius taught this method to other powerful cultivators. After these powerful cultivators practiced this method, they found that their power significantly increased. However, they did not know that they inadvertently became the cauldrons for this genius.

When the time was right, and when the cauldrons became powerful enough, that would be when the genius harvested. He would lead these cauldrons step by step to absorb the Extreme Sun True Flame and deliberately let them refine the Extreme Sun True Flame into their True Fire of Life!

At that time, the endless Extreme Sun True Flame would burn these cauldrons into ashes. After it incinerated all of the cultivation and Cauldron of Life of these cultivators, they would turn into True Flame's Law!

After cauldrons were burnt to ashes, this genius would absorb the True Flame's Law and refine it to empower his evil offensive technique. The more he absorbed, the more powerful his technique became. It could even be considered invincible!

In that era, Li Qiye — as the Dark Crow — ordered people to kill this genius and seized the evil technique that was called the Nine Sun Annihilating God Law. At that time, Li Qiye wanted to destroy this evil technique.

However, after reaching this eldritch technique, he couldn't help but to praise this unfathomable genius. He was able to create such a peerlessly profound offensive technique like this. At that time, he felt that destroying this evil technique was a complete waste. Li Qiye then spent countless amounts of effort and even studied it with Immortal Emperors in order to finally improve this evil technique, turning it into a supreme offensive technique — an invincible offensive technique.

Later on, he named this offensive technique the "Nine Sun Locking Heaven Law!" After he trained Immortal Emperor Min Ren, he also taught him this law. Immortal Emperor Min Ren used this law to sweep through the nine heavens and ten earths with unstoppable momentum!

Regrettably, later on, the Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect for unknown reasons lost the complete version. Thirty thousand years ago, the sect lost this supreme manual after the great calamity. As for how the Azure Mysterious Ancient Kingdom obtained it, no outsiders knew.

In fact, after the Ancient Kingdom seized this method, they always researched it. Many talented experts of the Azure Mysterious Ancient Kingdom had always tested this supreme technique, but they always felt that it was missing something, that it was incomplete with a big flaw.

When the Ancient Kingdom gave this technique to Leng Chengfeng, in reality, it was only just another test.

Leng Chengfeng assumed that he was practicing the supreme method, and after hearing Li Qiye's words, he assumed that it was the way to increase his battle power. However, he didn't know that once he activated this method, he would immediately turn into a cauldron!

Li Qiye's acting was too real, so Leng Chengfeng fell into his trap. He actually thought that he found the missing component of the supreme technique, only to be burnt to death along with Lei She, who tried to rescue him!

The Extreme Sun True Flame was too powerful. Leng Chengfeng and Lei She didn't have time to think before being incinerated into ashes.

Inadvertently, they did Li Qiye a favor, allowing him to obtain the True Flame's Law that turned into the large lock, and it also made him find the erased memory of the Nine Sun Locking Heaven Law. At this moment, Li Qiye obtained the completed version!

At this point, the whole courtyard was in complete silence. Even Elder Yun was shivering in fear. Luckily, his master stopped him; otherwise, his fate would have been the same as Elder Lei She.