chapter 451-460

Chapter 451: Ancestral Flow

"The Ancestral Flow—" Qiurong Wanxue uttered after hearing Li Qiye: "It is impossible, the Ancestral Flow has never let outsiders in. I heard that even the sentiments can't go in, so it will definitely not open its doors to outsiders."

Li Qiye responded with a smile: "Indeed, the Ancestral Flow has not opened its doors to outsiders, but that depends on who it is. The right person can still enter."

Qiurong Wanxue looked at Li Qiye and stayed quiet as she followed him to the Ancestral Flow.

The Ancestral Flow was the strongest lineage in Necropolis. Rumor has it that it ruled the city, but this was only a rumor because very few people ever saw sentiments from this lineage. In addition, its master had never shown himself to the world.

There was hearsay stating that even the local ghosts had never seen the master before, let alone an outsider. This master was very mysterious and chose to remain reclusive.

At Necropolis, all of the lineages and sects occupied a particular location, and each of them welcomed outsiders as long as they were willing to pay the right amount of Yang Nightfish. However, the Ancestral Flow was different for it remained closed to all.

People believed that the Ancestral Flow occupied the best location in Necropolis and that this ground contained the legendary treasure grove. This includes the most precious thing in Necropolis — the treasure mountain.

Because of this belief, many cultivators from outside tried to enter the Ancestral Flow via various means, but none had ever succeeded.

There were young geniuses or powerful near-death cultivators who wanted to use pure force to enter the Ancestral Flow. The consequence of this was easily predicted; they all died miserable deaths and their corpses hung outside of the Ancestral Flow as a warning to the public.

Qiurong Wanxue followed Li Qiye to the Ancestral Flow's entrance and noticed all the corpses that were hanging on the old trees. Some were just bare bones, some were dried up from the wind, and some were still relatively intact...

Each of them could be identified by the clothing on their bodies. Qiurong Wanxue took a look and recognized the origin of some of them.

"The Yin Yang Gate, the Nether Crossing Swamp, the Titanic Crescent Sacred Ground, the Thousand Carp River, the Insect-King Lineage, the All-Eras Ancient Kingdom, the Simple Mountain Immortal Kingdom, the Myriad Bones Throne..." Qiurong Wanxue's heart pounded after she recognized the identities of these dead corpses.

They were all part of the most powerful emperor's lineages in the Sacred Nether World. These powers controlled the entire Sacred Nether World, but their experts all died at this place.

Emperor's lineages like the Yin Yang Gate and the Nether Crossing Swamp were formidable enough, but the All-Eras Ancient Kingdom and the Simple Mountain Immortal Kingdom caused others to tremble in fear. A small tribe like the Snow-shadow Tribe could only forever look at these high and above existences.

If a dual emperors lineage was an elephant, then the Snow-shadow Tribe was merely an insect.

What was the most shocking was the corpses of the Myriad Bones Throne's experts in this place. This was a sect with three emperors that stood at the apex of the Sacred Nether World. No existences dared to oppose them in this world of ghosts.

But now, corpses from their members were hung here to warn the world.

Such a powerful and domineering style. This was directly humiliating the Myriad Bones Throne; no lineage in the Sacred Nether World would dare to do such a thing.