chapter 371-380

Chapter 371: Realm God Coming Into Being

The Brilliance Divine Beast Protector had always been resting at the capital of the Brilliance Ancient Kingdom, utilizing its great resources and an Era Blood Stone to resist the withering of time.

After tens of millions of years, no one dared to provoke the Brilliance Ancient Kingdom. Even powerful Virtuous Paragons wouldn't cause trouble inside the kingdom's territory, let alone oppose it.

Many people knew that outside of the kingdom's own great resources and secrets, its Divine Beast Protector had always been alive!

Today, it personally came here and shook everyone's hearts; who knew how many people lost all of their courage after hearing this name!

"Now this is the real death trap!" A knowledgeable master murmured: "No matter how heaven-defying Li Qiye is, he will not be able to escape this inevitable doom!"

Besides those at the Tiger's Howl School, many revealed a gloating grin. Li Qiye was too heaven-defying and devilish; as long as he existed, he would forever be an unreachable mountain for the rest of the younger generation!

"My dao clone has to personally arrive just for a junior — this is valuing you too much." The faint figure in the sky looked down at Li Qiye and said: "However, it will all be worth it!"

"It is a dao clone!" People glanced at each other, but they were still astonished. Even if it was only the dao clone of the Divine Beast Protector of the Ancient Kingdom, it was still enough to suppress many Virtuous Paragons, not to mention it also brought along four emperor weapons — this was unbeatable!

These spectators took deep breaths. They all understood that with the appearance of the Divine Beast Protector, this battle was about to reach the climax!

"Junior, even the gods would not be able to save you today!" The Tiger's Howl Ancestor coldly spoke. Their school had suffered heavily after this battle, but for the emperor laws and physique laws, it was all worth it.

"Don't meaninglessly struggle!" The overbearing shadow looked down at Li Qiye and said: "You should meekly hand over your emperor weapons and physique laws. Then, I shall grant you a swift death!"

An existence like the Brilliance Divine Beast Protector would not easily come into being due to having to pay an extremely high price. Even if it was only its dao clone, the price would be astounding. These types of eternal existences did not have much lifespan left, they were just barely holding on. Unless it was a disaster, they would absolutely not come out.

However, in order to regain the emperor weapons and physique laws in the hands of Li Qiye, the dao clone of the Divine Beast Protector had no other choice.

This was all worth it in its eyes. At the moment, there were three great Immortal Physique Laws: Li Qiye's Hell Suppressing Godly Physique, Li Shuangyan's Void Imperfection Physique, and the Heavenly King's Furious Immortal Tyrannical Physique!

If their Brilliance Ancient Kingdom could obtain these three physique laws, then its potential would become unimaginable. Perhaps they could even catch up to lineages like the Eternal River School or even far exceed them.

At this point, all the spectators held their breaths. Even the Lion's Roar Heavenly King was as pale as a sheet. This was a dead end; if it was someone like the Tiger's Howl Ancestor, then they still had a chance of surviving. However, when an existence like the Brilliance Divine Beast Protector appeared, even if it was only a dao clone, there would be no way out for them!

"Li Qiye is finished. Not even two emperor weapons can save him." A person couldn't help but say after seeing the current situation.

There was also a disciple from a great power who sneered: "He was seeking his own death. Coming from a small sect, no matter how heaven-defying he may be, he still would not be able to overturn the grand tide. Opposing an Ancient Kingdom was a foolish endeavor! Hah, the Brilliance Ancient Kingdom had two Immortal Emperors and stood strong for millions of years. How could a junior like him be able to affect them!?"