The soul reaper Shadow

It was a dark night in Tokyo as a a rift in time and space happened and out came a girl in purple armor dress came down and saw people ready to attack her. She grabs her sword and starts to attack the humans until a guy in black clothes appeared and drew his two swords at her. She is not impressed with this human trying to fight her so she dashes at him and swings her sword only for him to block it with one of his own and she was surprised that he blocked it. She jumps back and asks him "impossible no human can block my sword unless they have good equipment on who are you" he stares at her and says "why should I answer that your about to die anyways" she gets serious and says "your wrong you are the one who will die" the points her finger at him and powers up what looks to be a cero at Shadow. He does the same thing and they both fire there attacks at each other causing it to explode. When the smoke clears she is gone so he leaves as well.

That's about it not to bad I guess I never did a story about date a live or bleach so if it's bad give me some tips on how I can write it better. Well I hope you enjoy the story I do not own date a live or bleach.

By the way here is what my character looks like.