The day they meet

Before we get into this is just want to say that my oc will not be getting any action in this chapter because I have a surprise planned in the next chapter so please hang in there and wait.

The next day a guy with blue hair was in his bed sleeping until someone was knocking on his door and said "big brother time to wake up we have school today" the boy doesn't answer so she opened the door and walked in his room and jumps kicks his chest says "wake up Shido it's breakfast time" Shido yells in pain. The house behind Shido's belongs to Shadow and he wakes up from the noise he is making as he opens the window and yells "DAMMIT SHIDO KEEP IT DOWN YOU WILL WAKE THE WHOLE TOWN WITH YOUR VOICE" Shido opens his window and says "sorry Shadow my bad". Shido has been saved by Shadow a few times by bullies but Shadow always keeps a cold attitude towards everyone. Shido starts to argue with his sister about eating candy in the morning and about going to a kids restaurant but he has no choice and says yes. Shido arrives at his school along with Shadow as they sit in their desk until a girl with white hair ask Shido "hey is their anyone sitting next to you" Shido says "uhh no their isn't" she goes ahead and sits next to him. The alarm goes off signaling there's going to be a space rift happening in town and all the students get out of the schools and goes to the safe house. They are at the safe house until Shido realizes his sister might be at the kids restaurant and runs out of the safe house not knowing that Shadow was looking at him and pops something in his mouth turning into a soul reaper and runs out of the safe house. Shido arrives at the kids restaurant and sees it that it's destroyed and he sees a girl with purple armor dress as he looks at her with all of her beauty.

That's about it the next chapter will have a rematch between Shadow and Tohka enjoy. I do not own date a live or bleach.