Susanoo vs Shadow part 2

Shadow goes to attack Susanoo but he blocks and sends him back saying "show me your Bankai" Shadow says "what" Susanoo says again "show me your Bankai you can't beat me without it". Shadow starts to think if he can beat him without Bankai but can't find a way so he says "fine you asked for it Bankai" black aura starts to surround Shadow as he is in his Bankai form and says "get ready because I'm not holding back anymore". Shadow charges at Susanoo with speed as they clash swords with each other and Susanoo was pushed back this time and says "burn him to ash Amaterasu" black flames starts to wrap around Shadow as Susanoo says "take that hahahahaha". Shadow starts to say "this isn't good enough Getsuga Tenshoa" the flames of Amaterasu disappears as Susanoo gets hit with a Getsuga Tenshoa. Susanoo is badly hurt by Shadow's Getsuga Tenshoa but starts to laugh and says "your not bad at all but let's see how you deal with this Bankai" Shadow starts to panic as the flames of his Zanpakuto and he sees that his Bankai form is a giant armored man of pure energy. Susanoo says "how will you deal with my Amaterasu Susanoo".

Cliffhanger!!! That's it for this chapter guys things just got way harder for Shadow, how will he deal with a Bankai that is as tall as a skyscraper stay tuned in the next chapter. I do not own date a live or bleach.