Purple Overalls

Where to start the little story about my vacation? I am on my Easter break, but I did nothing half of it. I've been to the "Light festival" where, on some old buildings, were projected different artistic videos made by students from colleges nearby and I tell you one thing, they were incredible and maybe one of the most creative things I've ever seen, I saw Fast and Furious 8, which became one of the movies in my personal top twenty, and then I went to a race. I think that's it. Oh, and I made this absolutely amazing fashion sketch.

The overalls have a baggy top, which is made out of a sheer light purple material with darker lines and a dark purple bottom with colorful flowers. Underneath the sheer top is a matching bustier. The model has red hair twisted in two French braids and wears also a lot of colorful bracelets and matching espadrilles.

And one more thing. You should know that you, all readers out there, gave me one of the best feelings in the world. You know why? Because this book has over 1000 views and this gave me so much happiness, every time I look at it I feel so proud that I did a thing worth seeing and for that I am so damn thankful to all of you, I can't really describe it, but I can just say one thing with all my heart: Thank you!

___________________________

What song do you think I should try to listen to?

My suggestions for you all are: "That's life"- Frank Sinatra, "The Nights"- Avicii and "Fatt bottomed girls"- Queen. I have about a hundred thousand other songs in mind if you're ever looking for ideas ;) .