Mirror Up On My Wall

Chante P.O.V.

After my brother went to his hotel me and Shaq was going to head too bed.

Dream*

Mommy everything is going to be okay you got to say strong for me and King dont leave me mommy I love you just get better "I sat and prayed at her bedside in he hospital she was at'' suddently i heard her monitor stop beeping and all the doctors told me wait in the waiting room hours later of me waiting they come back and tell me she's gone i broke down in the waiting room i didnt no what else too do i went home and told dad and from that day on it got bad.

David- Chante !

Chante-Yes

David - Come Help daddy

i sat in my room on the floor wishing my mom would come back and hoping my bother would come save me be they didnt. The door flies open and im siting in the conner he grabs me and throws me on the bed and started slapping me in the face he unzipped his pants and snached my clothes off and he forced his self into me i felt my innocence being ripped away from me i felt the blood driping down my legs after he was done he got up and said " keep your fucking mouth closed" .

Dream Over*

I Jumpped up and looked at the time it was 3:30 in the morning i noticed i was sweating and crying in my sleep i looked over at Shaq and he wasnt there i looked down and my belly and i heard Shaq coming out the bathroom.

Shaq-Baby whats wrong

Chante-My dreams are back Shaq *She said in tears

Shaq- Its okay me and your brothers are going to handle this i promise you cant be stressing like this its no good for the babies

Chante- I Know im going to be okay and they are too

i curled up into Shaqs arms and thought about my daughters and how I cant wait till they get here and my brothers are too and thought about them too even tho Rico&Cash arent my real brothers they been here before i was born.

Shaquille's P.O.V.

The next morning i made breakfast for my babies after she ate i gave the keys to the Range Rover cause she told me she was going to the mall but just for her to be safe i sent Cash goffy ass with her and the rest of us met up at the trap we told him we would fill him in later.

Cash P.O.V.

Man these niggas sending me to the mall with Nugget ( Chante NickName cash gave her) I Pulled up to her house and blew the horn and here she come waddling out the damn house I yelled out the window * Bring yo ass Nugget ! *  " Im Coming Dammit !!"

Cash- Nugget you fucking slow

Chante- Is you carrying two kids ? ION FUCKING THINK SO CORYELLE !

Cash- Ay chill dont me saying my first name like that

Chante- Okay Corryelle

Cash- Nugget man ! what mall you tryna go too ?

Chante- Somerset i gotta get baby stuff then Babies R Us

Cash- Okay and Nugget who tf told you too get pregnant anyway you being to fast ima whoop yo ass * He cracking up.

Chante- *Cracking up* Shut up

Cash- You bet not call me by my govenment name nomore either mf cause ou dont call King Or Rico by theirs ima start putting yo nugget head ass in check all them times you use to get us in trouble with yo crybeby ass <*not a typo*.

Chante- *Cracking up* I do call them by he government

Cash-When ion never here you ?

Chante- i will call the right now and say it

Cash-OOooowie i dare you nigga they gon snap

Chante- Okay and i will say Shaq's he hates that too

Cash-Go head he gon come home and beat yo ass and King&Rico gon help

Chante- Alr i will and no they not

*Rings

Shaq-Hello whats wrong Chante

Chante- Nothing out on speaker are you around the boys

Shaq- Okay and yeah i am

Chante-okay am i on speakers

Shaq- yeah * Everybody wassup Nugget

Chante- okay so Cash mad cause ion say yall government names

Speaker- King- stop playing Chante !

Chante- Okay Dawayne

King- CHANTE !

Rico in the background- Damn *Cracking up

Chante- Shut up Riley !

Rico- Okay Chante thats not funny nomore !

Shaq-Laughing at them*

Chante- Shaquille is that you laughing

Shaq-stops laughing* Bye Chante * Hangs up the phone

Cash- They on beat yo ass and ima watch *Cracking up* and yo dumb ass gotta live with Shaq crazy ass he really gon kill you.

Chante- *KevinHartVoice* They aint gon doooo shitttttt

*They in the car cracking up

after we was done shopping i took her crazy ass home cause i knew shaq was about to go off * I chuckled a little at my thought.

Chante P.O.V.

I Knew Shaq was mad bu it wasnt that serious i walked in the house with all the baby stuff he walked over and got the rest of the stuff from outside he didnt say anything too me he took the babies cribs up the stairs and put it in they room and i heard our room door slam it was around 11:30 at night i just went to bed and cried i slept in the guest room until i felt warm arms around me picking me up into the air I told him to put me down he caried me too our room and layed me on the bed and pulled my pants off of me and threw my shirt on the ground along with my pants and i felt him slide my panties off my legs started to shake because i knew what he was about to do he put my legs over his sholders and i felt his warm tongue against my clit he began moving his tongue in a circler motion causing me to prop up on my elbows and i ached my back i moaned out im sorry and i came and he licked up all of my sweet juices and said " Its okay theres nothing you can do that will make me so mad that you would have to sleep in the guess room" He kisses my belly and we fall asleep.

-Nugget tho lol

-They Govenment names they was mad

-Shaq nasty but lawdd

-Cash- Coryelle

-King- Dawayne

-Rico-Riley

-Shaq- Shaquille

-Updates soon :)