The Move

Chante P.O.V.

So i was still packing everything but i have the boys too help i love them already but something is up with Jay so i go and talk too him.

Chante- Jay come here

Jay- Wassup nugget

Chante- whats wrong i know when its something is wrong

Jay- you want the full story ?

Chante- Yes they full story Jay.

Jay- alright look when i was younger i was just learning how the streets was and all i had was my lil sister my mama was on drugs after my dad died after that i moved out and i tried to take my sister with me but my mom was threating to call the police on me and i didnt need that heat on me because of what i was doing she didnt want me to take her because i wouldnt sell her drugs i mean thats my moms im not about too sell that shit too her , my moms had my lil sister doing some lowdown shit and it was hurting me to see her like that so when my moms was finnally about to let me take care of her she was shot outside the house in the bullet killed her instantly she was only 15 at the time. So when your brother asked me to help with his lil sister it made me think about how i should have protected my sister at the times she needed me the most and she could be here now i lost the only female that gave a fuck about me most females jus down for the ride but when shit get tough they ready to bounce the bullet was for me not her.

Chante- Jay look at me i care about you all your friends downstairs care about you we love you , you did the best you could to protect her i know half of what you went though the reason why yall here is becase King is about too kill our dad he use to rape and beat me when my mom died and when i told king i came up here and he wants too kill him i know King feels guilty about what happened to me because he said he wasnt there to protect me and i dont blame my brother for that and i lost my older brother Kerry but he jus went by Kay he was shot down in front of my eyes so i know what your going though your not alone Jay.

Jay- Thanks Chante i dont talk to people about my feelings i jus needed to vent

Chante- Your welcome im always here i got you and ya boys got you too dont forget it

Just then my pants was wet and i felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

Shaquille's P.O.V.

I get a phone call from Drew saying that they took Chante to the hospital I instantly jumped up and told King , Rico&Cash we gotta leave man i hope nothing wrong with my kids im upset that i gotta bring my kids in this world like this me living this lifestyle is not safe for them. We pull up to the ER and run to the desk.

Shaq- Where is Chante ?

DeskLady- Chante James ?

Shaq- Yes where is she

DeskLady- she deliving her babies

Shaq- im the father of the babies i need to see her now

DeskLady- Okay follow me

Doctor - Okay Chante i need you push

Shaq- Baby im here push for them please

Chante- it hurts so bad

Shaq- i know baby just push baby this will be over soon baby

Chante-*screams* I HATE YOU SHAQUILLE !!!!

Shaq-*smiles* I love you too babe

Doctor- Here she is a baby girl

Gionny-*Cries*

Doctor- Come on Ms.Chante you can do this

Chante- I CANT DO IT

Shaq- what i tell you about that CANT is not in our vocabulary !

DOOR bust open its all the guys watching Chante give birth

Jay-CHANTE PUSH THAT FUCKING BABY OUT ! * the guys bust out laughing

Doctor2- you cant be in here !

Jay- We not going nowhere lady so finish your job before i report yo ass na scadadle

Doctor- Here she is another baby girl

Gianna-*cries*

Chante- My babies where are they

Doctor- we took them to the NICU they where 2 months early

Chante- when can i see them

Doctor- just a few hours we want to make sure they are healthy

Chante- Jay , Drew everybody when yall get here ?

Jay- oh we been here soon as you started pushing Gia out (Gianna) you fucking crazy nugget this nigga Shaq like cant is not your vocabulary we was dying.

Drew- This Nigga Jay talm bout CHANTE PUSH THAT FUCKING BABY OUT ! I damn near fell on the ground man that shit was funny, Shaq you gave us the straightest face knowing damn well you wanted to laugh.

Shaq- It was funny but if Chante would have saw me laughing she would have smacked me and her fucking hits hurt.

King - weak ass * Laughs

Cash- Chante like I HATE YOU SHAQUILLE bro i damn near fell out i was finna walk out the room

Rico- Child birth nasty i almost threw up in my mouth * Laughs So with that being said no more kids Chante !

Chante- shut up but i want my babies somebody get the damn doctor cause i want my kids !

Cash - you saying that now wait till they get older you gon be like come get these damn kids

-The babies early awwie

-In the delivery room clowning

-They silly af