End Of The Road

Rico P.O.V.

I'd do something different

Make better decisions

Save me from my ignorance

But I keep

Making the same mistakes before I

I see the danger but I go forward

I'm sitting here trying to keep my composure

Knowing inside I'm broken and tore up , I sat and replayed that part over and over on my phone ever since my lil brother died i dont wanna go nowhere i jus wanna sit in the house ive been thinking that i cant live this life nomore but i gotta do this shit for me my moms and brothers i gotta find the niggas that killed my lil brother i did everything i could too keep him out the streets.

Cash P.O.V.

He wont come out his room Chante

Chante- Everything will be okay i going to talk to him

He's not going to come out his room

Chante-Then ima going to go in there then its no good too just be like that he can make his self sick sitting there and crying all day and night its not his fault What happened too Snupe.

But he think its his fault and when i first found out i thought it was my fault too but i am going to find the niggas that killed my lil brother and ion give af if i go too jail cause im going to avenge my brother's death and thats on my mama

Chante- Calm down Cash i going to talk to him.

Chante P.O.V.

Knock Knock Rico ?

Rico-Yeah

Look at me i know your upset i am too but sitting around here is not going to change anything i want the nigga that killed him too but right now we need to make a plan cause you cant just sit here Riley your family needs you Cash , Me , The Twins , Shaq , Jay , and King we all need you Riley get cha ass up and get your shit together we going out lets go NOW !

Rico- Okay Chante *Sad Look

*Gets in the Car and drive

Rico- Why are we at a cemetery

Look at this headstone this is my mother *Sat down and started to speak* You were sick and tired and we all knew,

that God would soon come to take you.

You fought so hard, so very long,

but through the pain, you stayed strong.

We all knew there would come a day,

when God would come to carry you away.

It doesn’t make it easier to say goodbye,

and I try so hard not to cry.

I can’t help but feel defeated,

or even maybe a little cheated.

But how very selfish would I be,

to hope and pray you could stay with me.

So as you laid there tubes running to and fro,

I had to tell you "It's ok to go".

Say "Hi" to loved ones waiting on the other side.

I know some day; you'll be there when I take that ride. The Day she left me i thought about how i really needed yall my brothers and how it was okay too leave. Mommy I bought two little girls in this world they remind me of you i brought you favorite too see you we kno its been a while , Sit and speak too her Riley.

Rico- Hey mama i miss you we kept our promise too stay together and look after Chante but im sorry it took something bad for us too be there for Chante but we are here now and we sticking together just like you tought us my moms really misses you you was her sister her partner in crime and she needs you more than ever can you say hey too Snupe for me and tell him i promise that they will get theres and thats a promise although we come too the end of the road i still cant let go I Love you ma. Lets go Chante.

You ready, are you feeling better ?

Rico-Yes i am , I love you Nugget come on i wanna see my nieces.

I Love you too i dont ever wanna see you like that again i told you we need you.

-Update maybe later

-Chante&Rico had a moment

-I love Rico/ Riley