Remembering

Lena's pov
Supergirl told me that I had lost some of my memory. She told me things that I couldn't believe. The fact that she's Kara Danvers and my girlfriend.

We've been working on getting my memory back for quite a while now. It's been almost 2 weeks. Kara explained the accident and how I almost died. She explained CADMUS and my mother. She explained Alex, the DEO, and J'onn J'onzz who apparently is a Martian.

I knew it was gonna take a while to get my memory back. But, I tried my best everyday.

Kara's pov
Holy shit it's taking forever. I didn't realize how tiring it would be. I still have to be there for National city as well as Lena. It's SUPER hard. When ever I see Lena, I just want to go up to her and kiss her. But I can't because she doesn't remember.

I landed on the balcony of the DEO and walked in towards the main frame. "Hey Alex! How's Lena? Anything better?"

Alex shook her head. "No. Sorry Kara. Nothing so far." I nodded. "Hey. She'll remember. I promise."

Now, with this becoming the third week, it's stressing me out.

Lena has been trying hard and I noticed. Something's started to click on her mind as if she was remembering.

"Ok. So Lena. You work at L Corp. and your mom is the head of CADMUS." I said.

"Ok. What else?" Lena asked.

I was just about to continue on but an explosion erupted in the main room. "I'll be right back." I said to Lena. And I rushed out to room. I saw a fire starting, catching everything it touched.

Several more explosions erupted. I saw Alex running towards me up the stairs. "Kara we have to everyone out of here now!!" Alex said.

"I can't get everyone out in time!!" I half yelled over the terrifying noise of people screaming in pain.

"We have to try!" Alex yelled over the noise.

"I'm going to get Lena!" I said and ran back into the room.

"Lena! We have to leave. I'm going to get you out of here!" Lena nodded, looking kind of worried.

I picked her up bridle style and carried her out of the room. I ran down the stairs and lifting off of the balcony. I flew her downtown o the ground. "Lena get as far away from here as possible." She nodded. "And even though you don't remember that we're dating, I want to say that I love you. Now go. Be safe." She nodded and I flew back up towards the DEO. I felt a little electricity go up my arm but shook it off.

Lena's pov
Electricity. That's what I felt go up my arm. When Kara let go of me, I felt electricity shoot through my arm and my body. And then I remembered everything. Kara is Supergirl. I'm her girlfriend. And she's mine. I work at L corp and my mom is evil. So is Lex. Alex is dating Maggie. And j'onn j'onzz is a Martian and they all work at the DEO.

"Woah." I sighed. And then remembered that I should run and get somewhere safe. So I ran towards L Corp. Maybe that's safe.

Kara's pov
I got as many people out as I could. And then everything exploded and it went black.

3 months later...

I opened my eyes slowly to see the familiar surroundings of the old DEO underground building. I looked around and tried to get up. But I cried out in pain and laid back down. I saw Alex run over.

"Kara! Your ok!" Alex stated.

"What happened? Where's Lena?"

"Kara. You've been in a coma. For um...for 3 months." My eyes widened in shock.

"What?" Alex nodded, a sad expression on her face.

"I'll go get Lena." Alex left and soon returned with Lena.

"Kara!! You're ok!! You're awake!!" Lena said, tears forming in her eyes.

She leaned down I felt her kiss me. She pulled away shortly after. "Wait. You remember?"

"Yeah. Ever since you flew off to save those people in the burning DEO building."

Alex walked over to the other side of the bed. "Kara. We need to talk about your injuries."

I looked over to Alex and nodded for her to go on. "The explosion wasn't just an everyday thing. It was a assassination." I looked at her confused. "You were the target. Because when we found you, there was kryptonite jabbed in your side. That's why you were out for 3 months."

"What about the city?"

"We managed without you. J'onn helped a lot. And Cat even helped explain why you where missing. The city has missed you though."

I nodded, still in shock. Alex walked out of the room, as well as Lena.

I drifted off to sleep, worrying about the city I was supposed to protect.

After several days of resting I was finally able to start walking around. I was getting used to my powers again. Then after about a week, I went outside back into the city. I landed at CatCo and walked in.

"Supergirl! You're ok!" Cat Grant stated.

"Yep."

"The city has missed you Supergirl. I had to explain what happened to you and I didn't even know the whole story."

"Well. I guess I should tell you then." She nodded and we both sat on the couches.

"So the first big thing is that I uh I'm Kara Danvers."

"Yes I know. Continue."

"Wait what? How did you know?"

"Well Kira hasn't been here and the Supergirl outfit really doesn't disguise you very well."

I nodded, a little confused. "Ok. Um so there was a huge explosion at the building where my sister works and where I work part time. And it turned out to be an attack. Against me. I was hit with kryptonite and that's why I was gone."

"Well first I want to say thank you for everything that you do everyday to save this city. And second, I'm sorry about the explosion. But, SUPERGIRL, I think you have a city to protect."

I nodded and smiled. I stood up and walked to the balcony and lifted off. I soared into the sky to go protect and save my city.

I'm so sorry that took so long to write. I've been super busy and I could think of what to write. But here you go guys! That is so much for the reads!!