party (pete davidson)

whoop already 💯 reads love you all

request by @JennieForsyth (don't know if i tagged you right sorry)

the booming music and alcohol didn't mix well, resulting in a massive, pounding headache. you pretty much hated big parties, especially with everyone getting black-out drunk or screwing each other on the various couches. and especially with an open mic, you had heard your fill of bad jokes and terrible karaoke.

at this point, you pulled out your phone to grab a taxi or an uber or something, but before you could, there was a loud squeal of microphone feedback making the party go quiet and stare at the stage.

you didn't know who he was, but you were immediately taken in by his stage presence. he was a tall, thin man with deep brown eyes and a youthful, boyish face. you, and all the other people, were totally focused on his hilarious performance. it had perfect jokes of political satire and world events. you, with the whole crowd, laughed until the sun came up.

finally, it was time to leave. you grabbed your things and stood outside the apartment, waiting for your uber. as you scrolled through your phone, you noticed the comedian walk past you. you immediately jumped and ran up to him.

"hey!" you said, tapping his shoulder. "you're the guy who did the really good stand up performance! it was really good" you said, smiling. it was hard to get the words out for one reason: he. was. cUTE. his eyes locked with yours and he smiled back at you. "aw, thanks!" he said, "though it wasn't my best..."

"are you kidding? it was hilarious! you should really do something with your talent"

he smiled and giggled a little. "depends..."

"depends on what?"

"whether i can get a cute girl like you to give me your number" he said, winking.