stand up comedy (pete davidson)

request by @80s90sTeen

the crowd roared as pete walked on the stage. the noise was almost deafening. you sat in the front row next to colin and che, and more of pete's friends were behind you. the rest of the audience was filled with celebrities, fans, and random people who were just walking by the comedy club and decided to walk in. the place smelled faintly of weed and alcohol, but you didn't mind.

"how's everyone doing tonight?" pete smiled and looked around the packed room. "high? me too." a laugh moved around.

you always enjoyed his shows. his jokes were funny and relatable, and he had a certain energy around him that electrified the room. his smile lit up every face it reached. there was something special about your husband that no one else could make you feel. he could always cheer you up, and there wasn't ever a boring time between you two. he was the most perfect man in the whole world, and you couldn't imagine life without him.

"now id like to bring attention to a very special someone in my life." his voice snapped you out of your daze. "some of you don't know this, but hey i'm married". there was some disappointment in the crowd, but a loud cheer erupted. "and, well, (y/n) is my life. and today is our two year anniversary, and i wanted to tell you, (y/n), in front of all these people, that i love you so so so much and you mean the world to me. and hell, we're going to get high and have some wild sex later. i love you baby, and i can't wait for the next two years, and the rest of our lives together."

the crowd 'awwwwe'd and he held out his hand. you took it, blushing hard. he twirled you around and dipped in for a kiss. the crowd went wild, and you saw colin and che stand up and go crazy, chanting "(y/n), (y/n)!"

as your lips broke contact, he looked straight into your eyes and whispered "god, i love you"