late-night writing (bill hader)

**PLEASE READ okay so ive been gone forever and lost my request list so please if you requested COMMENT ON THIS STORY!¡

you held your head in your hands, sighing heavily. as a writer-actor, you barely got a break. and now, it was just you and bill in a conference room at 11:30 at night trying to finish some scripts before the read-thru tomorrow. you were both exhausted and brain-dead, the effects of the many cups of coffee wearing off.

there was something about bill, though, that kept you going. he energized you even though he himself was tired and done with the day.

even with bill, the constant clicking of the keyboard keys and the hum of the air conditioning allowed you to slowly nod off, your consciousness flowing away.

"(y/n)?"

the warm, concerned voice jolted you awake.

"yeah?"

"i'm tired too. you want to head out?"

"b...but we need to finish a few more scripts" you yawned.

"forget that. we can just do it tomorrow before the meeting. you want to grab a bite to eat?"

you glanced one more time at your scribbles on the paper in front of you before standing up and grabbing your coat.

you and bill left eight h together and headed to a small 24-hour diner just a couple of blocks away.

entering the restaurant, you were overwhelmed with the scent of fresh fruit, toast, and eggs, and your stomach growled in response. bill laughed, and you blushed a deep red.

after buying a coffee and some food, which bill insisted on paying despite your protests, you both slid into a small booth in the back.

while gorging into your food, you hear bill start to chuckle. ignoring it, you continue to eat. the laugh grew louder, and finally you put your food down.

"what?!", you say, exasperated.

"you, uh, have jelly on your face" said bill, before bursting into loud giggles.

you both laugh, you, of course, feeling a little embarrassed.

bill picked up a napkin.

"here, let me" he said gently, dabbing the corner of your mouth.

you smiled as his face grew closer to yours. you could feel his warm breath on your mouth, and, looking up, you could see every detail in his blue-grey eyes.

there was a clang from the kitchen, followed by a string of curses, that broke your moment apart.

"want to go back to my place?"