Chapter One

Erin looked at the folded note that sat on her kitchen table. There was a feeling of tension in the air. A small feeling of dread even. With an intense look in her murky-blue eyes. She almost glared at the peice of paper for a moment or two until she slowly started to reach over to it. There was hesitation in her movements as her hand was inching towards the folded paper. It was like she thought the paper would lash out at her, or bite a part of her minuscule hand. Her hand touched the paper, and then quickly pulled it off the table. The paper felt old, like papyrus paper. She stared at it again for a fraction of a second before she unfolded the paper. There was some black ink on it. This made her rub her thumb and index finger once they had some ink on them. She started to read the note.

Dear Erin,
     It seems like a lifetime since we worked on cartoons together.
     30 years really slips away, doesn't it?
     If you're back in town, come vist the old workshop.
     There's something I need to show you.
                    Your best pal, Joey Drew

Erin shivered slightly once she finished reading the note, or, for a better word, letter. She placed the paper back on the table.

"Should I go see what he wants to show me? After all Joey wasn't the most... sane person when I last saw him," she mumbled to herself.

~~~

Erin stood in front of the entrance to the old animation studio. She shivered slightly from the cold wind blowing against her, and the fact she was back at the animation studio. She never in her wildest dreams thought she'd be standing here again. She popped up the collar to her white trench coat, and with a quiet sigh slowly inched her hand to the door handle. Doubts started to run through her head like a Roadruner trying to get away from a Coyote.

'What if Joey isn't here?'

'What if this is a big prank to make me feel bad for leaving?'

These thoughts (and many more) bounced around her head. Anxiety filled her lungs as her breahing became uneven. Until she turned the door handle, and pushed the door open. She stumbled inside and was surprised of how suddenly she opened the door. It shouldn't have been all too surprising through. After all, her body and mind had done this kind of thing before. Erin closed the door behind her, and looked at the hallway in front of her that lead to a large room.

"O-okay Joey, I'm here now. What did you want to show me?" she asked with a tiny amount of nervousness in her voice.

After all, there was ink dripping from the ceiling. She looked at the walls on either side of the hallway. Both had poster adds all the stories that had been made here at the animation studio. Most, she noted, were Bendy's stories. Only a few were for Boris the Wolf. At a careful pace, Erin walked into the large room at the end of the hall from where the building's entrance is. The room had planks of wood covering up patches in the walls, and a projector was running with no animation playing on the wall it was pointed towards. She looked to the left to see the hallway that lead to her old workstation.

"Wow... this is my old desk," she said when she got to her old workstation. "Ugh, I spent so much wasted time in this chair."

Erin placed a hand on her old seat before sighing, and shaking her head. Her eyes wandered over to the large cutout of Bendy. She frowned slightly at his permanent joyful face. She started to subconsciously move away from her old desk, and quickly went back to the the room she was first in.

"I never understood why Joey didn't like the cuter drawings of Bendy... He really only liked the creept ones," she thought out-loud.

She looked over to the right of the entrance's hallway to see another hallway. She slowly moved forward over to the small intersection then turned right to see some writing on the wall.