Laurance i'm not ok

Garroth's Pov

"Hey, Laur" I ask Laurance who is sitting next to me. "Yes, Love" Laurence's says turning off his phone. "When was the last time you felt, happy" I ask. "Gar, Love, why are you asking this question" Laurance asks worried. "I always feel, happy when I'm around you, but when I'm not, I feel, alone" I say honest. "Love, you know you can always come to my room you know that right" Laurence says kissing my forehead. "I know, but, I feel like I'm trespassing" I say. "Listen, how about we go out today, maybe, go to a café" Laurance suggests. "I don't really like going outside" I say the get up I was about to go to my room but Laurance stops me. " Where are you going" he asks. "To my room" I say not looking at him just running up stairs.

Laurence's Pov

Garroth just runs to his room, somethings up. I walk to his room and hear him saying "It's my fault she's dead". I open the door and see him, breaking things. "Garroth, stop" I say " he stops. "It's not your fault she's dead, you could do nothing about it, please stop blaming yourself" He just looks at me. "How would you feel if you lost your mum" he asks " I did" I say looking down. "There is something you don't know about me, Gar" I say I look up. "When I was younger I lost, my family, everyone I cared about just died, that's why I was not really much of a talker back in high school, I did not like talking too people, because if I lost a friend I will be sad, when you came and talked to me, I decided it was time to give people a chance, make friends, try and forget what happened all of those years ago, then a few months ago, I feel in love with you, you make me happy, and forget all of the bad things that have happened and replace theme with being with me, loving me, and caring for me, I never felt that before only when I hade my parents" I was basically crying.

Garroth's Pov

He was crying, I hugged him. "Laurance, shhh, I'm here for you no matter what,ok" I tell him and then I wipe his tears. "Ok, thanks for being there for me" he says hugging me. "I always will be here for you no matter what"

Hope you I liked it