Chapter 13

Laurence's Pov

"Gar, I'm going to the shops to pick some stuff up, ok" I tell him while I open the door. "Ok" I hear him say back.

~time skip~

While I was walking I get a text from Dante that Garroth was in hospital, I run to the building and see Garroth squirming around. "Garroth baby, let them put the breathing mask on you, and the IV" I say holding down his arms, he shakes his head no. "Garroth, I will not let them hurt you, I promise". I watch his body relax and they put the mask on. "Excuse me, are you Laurance Zvhal was it" a doctor asks me. "Yes, I'm Laurance Zvhal". "Can I talk to you quickly" he asks. "Of course" I say, he leads me into the hallway. "Garroth Ro'mave has a eating disorder" as soon as those words leave his mouth my heart sinks. "Now, if Dante I think is was did not bring him here, he may have died, now you have to keep a eye on him, make sure he is eating probably" he say, I nod. "Thank you" he then leaves and goes to his room. "Now Mr Ro'mave you are free to go" he say, And walks over and takes the IV out, and takes of the mask.

~Time skip~

"Garr, baby,you need to eat" I say sitting at the table, he just looks at his food. "I'm not hungry" he whispers. "Baby, you have not ate anything in 48 hours, please eat" I say looking at him with pleading eyes, he picks up his fork, put a little bit of food on it, then eats it, then finishes eating it. "It feels like I at three plates of food instead of one" he says to me. "It's probably your stomach getting used to it" I say.