Garroth's sick day

Garroth's Pov

I woke up with my stomach hurting really bad, I clench my stomach and cry. I feel two arms rap around my waist. "Love, what's wrong" it's Laurance voice, I just cry. "Hey,hey love shhh...It's ok, I'm here you don't need to cry" he tells me. "Now, love what wrong" he says. "My stomach really hurt" I say with a few more tears coming out of my eyes. "Do you feel like your going to be sick" Laurance says with concern, I nod. "Go to the bathroom, I will be there shortly" Laurence promise me, I puke I feel pain in my stomach hurts way worse then it did before, I cry again.

Laurance's Pov

I run to the bathroom and see him crying and clenching his stomach. I run up to him and hold his hand. "Hey, hey" i say quickly. "I'm here, love, do you feel like your going to be sick again" I ask and he nods,be sick and I hold his hand and rub circles on his back. He stops being sick, and clenches his stomach more. "What time is it" he asks me. "One in the morning" I say. "Sorry I woke you" he says sadly. "Love it's alright I'm here for you,you know that right, I'm going to see if there is any pain relief tables for you" I get up but he grabs my hand. "Please don't leave" he says. "Love I will be right back I promise" I say kissing his forehead then leaving.

Garroth's Pov

I feel extremely bad pain go into my stomach. "Laurance" I whisper I can't yell, it hurt to bad. Then up I hear Laurance come up the stairs. "Hey, Love I'm back" He passes me the tables and water, I take then and feel so much relief. "You alright now" he asks. "Yep" I say happily. "Good, now let's get back to bed" Lauances says, then we both go to sleep.