Chapter 2

Emily

While I was doing my work my boss came and flirted with me. He been doing this since I started here 6 months ago. He knows I'm married to Terrence but that don't stop him. He don't care. "So I was thinking. You, me, drinks, Friday, around 10.". I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm married Mr.Moore."

"So."

"No."

"You're fired."

"Excuse me?"

"Drinks with me or you can kiss your job goodbye. I'll let you sleep on it.", he said before walking away.

...

"He said if I don't he'll fire me."

"It's don't give a fuck.", Terrence said to me. "You not havin' drinks with him.".

"So you want me to lose my job?"

"No but I don't want you havin' drinks with him Emily.", he said looking at me.

"I can be a stripper."

"What?'

"Huh?", I asked confused. Oh shit I said that out loud.

"You can be a what?". Fuck it.

"A stripper. I got the body for it and I can move.". I started showing him what I can do.

"What the fuck? Why don't you do none of that shit in the bed? The only mothafucka you doin' all this for is me.". I started taking off my shirt then I stopped.

"Nuh-uh why you stop?"

"Ion see no dollars bein' thrown.", I said before I sat down.

"I'm yo' husband though. Finish what you started.". I rubbed my fingers together. "I'll be back."

"Okay.", I said smiling.

...

I told Nathan that I'd pay him to watch Olivia and Jayden tonight, he said ok. He took the kids out to a hotel. I took a shower, did my hair and make up, got dressed in black lingerie, put on some black red bottoms and waited. This should be fun. "I'm-". Terrence stopped talking when he saw me. He had a duffle bag. He quickly closed and locked the door not taking his eyes off of me. He got a big ass smile on his face. I walked to him and opened the duffle bag. It's full of money. I smiled. I tried putting my hand in but he moved it. "You gotta work for it.". I pushed him on the bed and he quickly took his jacket and shoes off.

"No touching."

"That's coo', that's coo'.", he said unzipping the bag. I turned on some music and started dancing. He started throwing money and I got happier. It's just something about money that gets me going. I took my top off and he threw a lot of money. I started dancing on him and I felt him getting 'happy'. I could tell he wanted to do something to me. Shit I wanted him to do something to me. Bite me, smack my ass, pull my hair, pin me me down, choke me, shit do something. "Shit, I'm out.". I looked and the bag was empty.

"No, you're still in that's the problem.". He pinned me down on the bed and started kissing my neck.

...

I'm up making breakfast for everybody, Nathan's on his way with Olivia and Nathan Jr. He took Jayden to school already. I got a big ass smile on my face and I'm glowing. My ass bruised and I got hickies all over. I fell asleep with a smile on my face, we both did. I had trouble walking, I fell a few times. "Good morning.", Terrence said walking to the refrigerator.

"Good morning.", I said with a smile on my face. He looked at me and smiled.

"You still smilin'?"

"Yes daddy. Sit down, I'm making your plate.". He sat down at the island. I gave him his plate and a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome.", I said kissing his cheek. I rubbed his body as he ate.

"Baby let me eat."

"Sorry.", I said moving my hands. I walked away but he pulled me back to him. I laid on his shoulder with my eyes closed as he ate. When he was done I moved and let him get ready for work.

...

Me:Hello?
Mr.Moore:Are you coming in?
Me:I'm fired, I'm not having drinks with you. I don't need anything there.
Mr.Moore:You're not fired Emily.

I smiled.

Me:I'm not?
Mr.Moore:No, I just wanted to scare you into going out with me. It didn't work. You're my best worker, I can't fire you. You can have the day off paid.
Me:Okay.
Mr.Moore:I'll see you Thursday.
Me:See ya.