III

Goal:8 votes & 8 Comments❤️
_______________________

I looked up and it was Summer with a big smile on her face. I pulled my head phones out and put the music on pause.

"Girrrll,you go here now!" She said while sitting beside me.

I nodded my head and gave her a little smile. Today was my first day and it's not going too well as you can see so I was a bit irritated.

"What's wrong ?? Is it Tito and em?" She said with anger in her tone.

"Yesss! And I just got here! " I said while rolling my eyes to the thought of what happen class.

"I know,but don't let them get to you! He a low life!just like the rest of them." She said while getting out her work.

As the gym got cleared,only a few students was left in my gym class. Thank god this was  Summer right class because I need somebody I can talk to in this class considering that we didn't do no real gym activities.

"These teachers running out with all this home work shit!" I said while trying to complete my AP History homework.

"I know right they be wanting 25 pages essay and shit" she said which caused me to laugh so hard that I dropped my phone and it rolled all the way to somebody foot.

I grabbed my phone and looked up to see Kory smiling so hard that I could see his gold teeth he has at he back of his mouth. I was a little embarrassed and nervous at the same time.

"I'm sorry" I said while making my way back to my seat,but he followed me.

"Aye,I'm sorry about Tito " He said while grabbing my hand and staring me in the eye.

I stared in his honey oak eyes and got so lost that I could even get my sentence out. He had me completely off balanced. His smiled was so cute with his gold that I wanted to just attack his big lips right away.

"Zhariaaa" Kory said while waving his hands in my face. I tired to say something but I could and I just stuttered until I just nodded my head.He smirked and walked away.

I looked at Summer with the biggest and shocked face that I had. I was too shame and I knew I sounded like a complete fool in front of him!

"Girl it wasn't as bad as you think!" She said while trying to calm me down.

She knew I was freaking out but maybe it wasn't as bad as I was putting it however I know boys like him wasn't impressed by that either.

By this time,Kory and his team mates was playing basketball. They was having a full on court session and it was getting so interesting I thought I was at the NBA Finals. Everybody was literally hooked until it was time for next period.

"See you later chick chick!" I said while leaving summer to go to my next class.

"Hold on wait up !" Somebody said and I turned around to see who it was but I didn't see anybody so I continue to walk to my class until Kory's sister stopped me the hallway.

The Fuck she want ? I thought to myself .
________________________________
✋🏾 Hey loves, I know it's been forever and a day but I will be updating as much as I can this summer. The more love the more I update!! I'm back bitches😛

What you think about chapter Three?💯

Comment & Vote loves💕