V

After getting off for fighting, I really was just over this new school stuff and I was ready to go home. I went and got in the car and just put my headphones in. I just started wondering why I always got drama in my life and why I just can't be happy? My aunt got in the car and just started at me. I took my headphones out and stared back at her.

"You know you look and act just like your mom" she said while cracking up the car and speeding off.

"Really?, I remember a little about her ,but not much. Auntie, I just wanna finish high school and be somebody. I'm tired of getting bullied and  having to show my anger." I said while  scrolling down Instagram.

"It's going to happen,just be patient and ignore them thots and do you"  She said while driving back to the house.

I literally just took what she said seriously and I made up in my mind that I will not run away from this school or my problems anymore. I'm almost 18 and I can't be beating up bitches every time some happen.

We got to the house and went to my room with everything on my mind. Immediately, I started righting my goals and inspiration down. I really wanted to make it through this year happy and content with life. My struggles can not and will not determine my future periodt.

I got in bed and just decide to take a nap.

-Dream-
"Zharia!! I love you can't you see that !" Kory said while grabbing my arm before I walk out the door.

"How you love me? You won't even let me touch you !" I said while crying and looking at him straight in the eye.

Kory grabbed me by my face and kissed me so rough that immediately just dropped my things and kissed him back. I could feel my heart beating so fast and then he pulled away.
He grabbed my booty and smiled really hard then bit his lip.

"Can I?" I said while kissing his neck and he moved a little but let me do it anyway.

"Zee, I love you but I can't do this!" He said while pushing me away.

" wow" I said while rolling my eyes and just looked at him with betrayal eyes. I grabbed my bag off the floor and continue to walk out the door.

"Will you marry me?"
-

I woke up to my buzzing from a text message.
"Damn" I thought in my head as I check the text to see that it was from an unknown number.

________________________________
What you think about chapter Five?💕
New Story and Varies updates coming soon
Comment & Vote loves💕
Tune into my Author Book for Updates on  my stories