Chapter 5 [REWRITTEN]

A/N: Decided to save this old drawing for the rewritten version to give you an idea of how you look like.

But AquaHorizon made a better version of the character, so check it out. :)

Oh yeah, here's Henry

~~~

Normal P.O.V

Henry awoke on top of the pentagram. He didn't know what happened, but he sure knows that he just blacked out once he stepped onto the pentagram.

He felt dizzy and struggled to maintain his balance. He had to use the chair next to him and keep standing. Once Henry felt okay, he slowly walked to the axe that was resting next to the coffins.

"There's only one thing to do. Press on, see if I can find another way out," he says to himself.

Henry cut down the wooden planks on the door and sighed out of relief when it wasn't locked. He walked down the stairs and saw something a lot more unsettling than the "Dreams come true" from upstairs. This one looked like a shrine with the words, "He will set us free" above it.

Henry decided to just ignore it and move on.

"How did this place get so big?"

He found a tape next to a little picture of Bendy. He decided to listen to it.

Voice of Sammy Lawrence

He appears from the shadows to rain his sweet blessings upon me. The figure of ink that shines in the darkness. I see you, my savior. I pray you hear me.

Those old songs...yes, I still sing them. Even with your songbird. For I know you are coming to save me. And I will be swept into your final loving embrace.