[Just a little you and Sammy moment?]

This is actually based on an anime I saw. I just forgot what it's name was.

~~~

Normal P.O.V
This takes place before the things happened

Sammy was eventually dragged into the bathroom because he got soaked in ink and now, most of his skin is dark now. You, obviously, didn't like that. So you were the one that dragged him there.

Sammy noticed that you didn't leave yet, but what he was really concerned about is the fact that you grabbed his shirt. Wait...

"No no no...I can do it myself!" He said, panicking.

Sammy was trying to shake out of your grip, but you didn't budge. Jeez, did Joey really make you that strong? Sammy whimpered and grunted as he continued his attempts to break free.

"You're filthy and I want to properly wash you," you said.

From outside the bathroom, Sammy's grunting and whimpers were heard. Some muffles were heard too. Bendy and Henry were listening closely.

"Stop fussing. You're not a cat," you told Sammy.

A splash was heard. It was clear that Sammy got into the tub. Well, you dropped him in there. Sammy covered his face out of embarrassment. It was obvious that his face was red.

"She saw everything..." Sammy muttered.

"Once you're warm, come out,"

You left Sammy so he can take care of the rest. When you closed the door, you noticed Henry and Bendy. They stared at you with wide eyes and there mouths were hung open.

"What...did you do to Sammy?" Bendy asked.

"I just helped him bathe a little. He's fine,"

"We heard a different story from out there," Henry said.

You glared at Henry and he quickly turned around and ran, knowing that you knew what he was talking about. He quickly looked back but immediately looked forward again and tried to find a place to hide.

"HENRY RUN SHE'S AFTER YA!!!"

Henry ran past a lot of people. They were confused when they saw you running after him as well with Bendy close behind trying to stop you.

"(Y/N)!!! WAIT!!! C'MON TOOTS, HE WAS ONLY KIDDING!!!"