016

016

--

Today is the comeback of BEATS, that's why they are currently at a music show - KBS 'Music Bank'. The title of their comeback is called 'The Closer.'

"Do you feel nervous right now?" The PD asks.

"Yes. I am always like this, whenever we have comeback."

"Good luck."

"Thank you."

--

"And today, one of the hottest groups right now is here with us today. Let's give a round of applause for BEATS!" Leo, one of the MC, said.

"1, 2, 3. B E to the A T S. Annyeonghaseyo BEATS imnida."

"Hello, guys." said Bora. "So, the title of your comeback song is 'The Closer.' The song is about?"

"Our title song is about love." Jeeno explained.

"Jeeno-ssi, how's the life of being a husband of Eunna?"

Jeeno blushed. "Being Eunna's husband is a lifetime opportunity. And I'm lucky that I was chosen."

"Awww... How sweet. Congrats on your comeback."

"Thank you." They all bowed.

"Let's all anticipate BEATS' comeback."

--

They finished performing two songs - Beautiful Liar and The Closer. Jeeno received a message from Eunna saying sorry because she wasn't there.

"Oppa... I'm sorry if I wasn't there to watch your comeback stage. ㅜㅜ"

--

It was around six in the evening, when they left KBS. They also have a fansigning event today at Hongdae. BEATS' fansigning event only happen when it is their comeback stage and goodbye stage. In other words, they only have two fansigning events every comeback they have. 

--

A lot of fangirls were present at the fansigning. Of course, fansite-nims were also present. 

Some of them were holding a little banner that says 'JenNa Forever.' 

"We will be only allowing hundred fangirls for today." The staff announced.

"Why hundred only?" asks Jeeno. "We should at least add more. Maybe five hundred?"

"What!? That's a lot of fangirls, Jeeno."

"I know! But, don't you think that it is unfair for other who came here earlier than usual? Especially those who are living far?"

"Fine." The staff sighed. That's why they allowed five hundred fangirls. Thanks to Jeeno.

--

"1, 2, 3. B E to the A T S. Annyeonghaseyo, BEATS imnida." The group greeted and bowed.

"Kyahhh!!" All of the fangirls started shouting. And the flashes from different cameras went wild!

"We missed you guys! We're back!" Hyun said.

"Did you watch the music video last night?" Kris.

"Yes!" The fangirls shouted.

"Very good! Also, if we reached a million views in three days, we will have a present for you!" Jeeno.

--

A/N: Short update! I chose VIXX's songs Beautiful Liar and The Closer. Nine chapters left ㅜㅜ