019

019

--

It is almost a week when they went to the park. Today, they have nothing to do, so they just stayed at their house. Both of them were busy watching a horror movie, when someone rang the doorbell.

"I'll get it." Jeeno said. He opened the door and saw noone. But when he looked down, he saw a box. He grabbed it and went inside.

"What's that?" Eunna questioned.

"I don't know."

"Let's open it." Eunna grabbed a cutter, and she gave it to Jeeno so he can open it. When he opened it, amazement was shown on their faces. Inside was a scrapbook, made by their fans. It is full of their photos - from the beginning until now. They noticed a note at the back.

"Dear JeNna, this is our gift. Thank you for being our role model and inspiration to study hard and follow our dreams. PS: This scrapbook isn't finish yet, so we are hoping that you'll be the one who'll finish it. Fill it with your photos, until the end of your marriage. Love, Filipino fans."

"Wah! To the Filipino fans who sent this, thank you. Do not worry, we will fill this scrapbook with our photos."

--

"Aww, how sweet." Jaekyung.

--

"Our house is quite messy right now, so let's clean it." Eunna shook her head. She looked around, and boy, it is messy. Throw-pillows were on the floor. A bag of chips was on the table. Shoes weren't on the right place. She grabbed a garbage bag and put all the trashes inside. She sweeped the floor, wiped the table, arranged the throw-pillows, shoes and put it in the right place. She walked to the kitchen and washed the dishes.

Don't worry, Jeeno is helping her - by throwing the trashes outside and sweeping the leaves that fell from the trees at the backyard.

--

"Ah, I'm tired." Jeeno.

"Tired?" Eunna joked. "You just threw the garbages and sweeped the leaves."
"Tss." Jenno pouted.

(Solar: Jeeno is so cute! My poor kokoro)

Then, Eunna remembered that upstairs isn't clean yet. So she went upstairs and to their bedroom. The bed isn't messy. The bedroom is clean. Next is the bathroom. When she opened the door, it is a mess. Like a turnado just visited their bathroom.

(Eric Nam: Oh my...)

(Solar: I thought the bathroom in our dorm is messier, but their bathroom is much messier.)

"Oh my goodness. What happen to our bathroom?" She was speechless.

"Oppa!"

Jeeno practically ran upstairs.

"Ye- what happen here?" His eyes couldn't fathom what he is seeing right now.

"Let's clean this huge mess here. Grab some garbage bags, wiper, mop, cleaning detergent."

"Yes, ma'am."

--

Within two hours - legit TWO HOURS - they finished cleaning the bathroom.

"Finally we're done."

"I can't believe that our bathroom is a mess."

"True."

"Let's take a nap, since we're both tired."

--

A/N: Six chapters left