Chapter Two: Views

7/20/14

                 Dr. Rivera's POV: 10:37AM

            "Okay see you next session Hunter, I appreciate how well you've been behaving. You're doing good." I smiled while waving one of my patient's goodbye, until next time. I looked over at the clock.

It was 10:37Am.

My next patient should be strolling his way through the prison halls right now. I sighed. Today's going to be a long day. Wait a second, my next patient is Jeremy Soprano.

Ever since I've been handed the information on Jeremy, I've been curious to meet him. According to these files, he's been in many peculiar situations. Is 4 years enough? Or too much?

*BANG BANG BANG*

The blaring banging interrupted my reading. It must be him at the door.

I made my way to open the door, I flicked my eyes at him and then rested my eyes on his escort. Jeremy had tan skin, looked fit was about 5'10, he had alluring amber eyes, and chestnut colored hair but when the light hit his hair, he seemed to have natural highlights. His hair was quiffed up on the top and shaved on the side.

He was quite handsome, that is, for a so called "Sociopath."

I recognized his escort. It was George Harris.  He's almost twice my age.

While I was trying to get the process going, Officer Harris tried cracking a joke on Jeremy's behavior. He was wasting time. Precious time. For me to understand Jeremy's situation, I needed all the time I could get my hands on.

            After a few more seconds of talking, Officer Harris left.

"Come on inside Jeremy." I held the door open wide open for him. As soon as he walked in he observed the room.

"Sit anywhere you'd like, get comfortable, I'm not here to stress you." I have to make him comfortable with me. For him to open up to me, he's going to need to trust me. And for that to happen, the first step to trust, is to have my arms wide open with a warm and friendly welcome.

10:17PM

            I live by myself and before I go to bed, in order for me to fall asleep, its required for me to read something.

It could be in any form. I've lost all interest in the book I've been reading, and the other books I have on my shelf don't quite do it for me.

What interest me is mystery.

Tonight I don't have any good or remotely decent books to read myself to sleep. I don't think I'll be getting any sleep tonight. I laid in bed with my eyes closed, I absolutely could not sleep. I even tried counting sheep.

 I even tried counting sheep