Part 27

Theory / Practice: Anton Szandor LaVey

Magus Anton Szandor LaVey founded the Church of Satan Walpurgisnacht 1966. Since that day, even before, he was writing, speaking and running magical workshops that explained Satanism in theory and practice. Here are a number of essays that do just that.

Theory / Practice: Blanche Barton

Blanche Barton has written both , and The Church of Satan. She compiles and writes for The Cloven Hoof. Upon the passing of our High Priest, Magus Anton Szandor LaVey, Blanche Barton took over as the High Priestess of the Church of Satan until 2002. Here are a few of her essays.

Theory / Practice: Peter H. Gilmore

Peter H. Gilmore wrote , a companion volume to . He is the High Priest of the Church of Satan. He has conducted countless interviews explaining and at times defending Satanism, and is a true expert in the Satanic philosophy. Here are a number of his essays.

Theory / Practice: Peggy Nadramia

Peggy Nadramia is an accomplished author and publisher, having groomed many other writers in her career. Her long administration and representation of the Church of Satan gives her a unique perspective of it's Satanic philosophy and application. Below are her essays available online.

Theory / Practice: Great Minds

Satanism attracts the finest of our species, simply because it champions that which makes us great. It would be impossile to collect every essay from every great mind in the Church of Satan, but listed below are a few examples that will deliver powerful insight into the heart of Satanism.

Theory / Practice: In The World

Satanism has permeated the collective consciousness since 1966. There are many references to Satanism out in the world, but only a few have value. We have collected and listed some of those few below.

Interviews

Since its founding, there have been no shortage of interview requests from the hierarchy of the Church of Satan. Not every interviewer took the subject matter seriously, but more than any other organization, the Church of Satan's message has never changed. Here you will find a collection of interviews from the Church of Satan's history, enjoy.