Chapter 8

I know it has been a very long time. I am sorry. Just enjoy this short chapter. Frankly I don't know what story i will work on next. But you guys will be the first to find out! Anyway please enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eight

Gia waved goodbye as she pulled out of Sheena's driveway. They had a blast, she'd eaten until she was on the verge of a food coma. Frankly she didn't know if she would be able to drive home. Her only option would be to turn up the radio and single along to hopefully the first song that comes through.

She screamed the minute Wishing came through her speakers.

And now your girl coming over give me that booty

knowing it's amazing

Lovin these bitches got into trouble with bitches

Cant fuck with these bitches

Baby you know who I am and girl I know just who you are

We ain't gotta rush into shit cause being in love is to hard

I'm tired of all these flashin lights 

girl we should just fuck in the dark

once you let me in it 

imma get to switching different positions 

have that ass wishing that I was you nigga. 

Just as she was getting into the song, a call rang through her speakers. Looking down at the LED screen a smile completely covered her face. Pressing the answer button on the side of her steering wheel, Gia looked back into the rear view mirror and answered.

"Hello Officer" she giggled.

"I thought we talked about this?" Grant snarled. "What are you doing Ms. Cooper?"

"Oh we talked about it alright" Gia turned on her blinkers to make a right onto the main highway "You said that you loved when I called you officer. In fact it turns you on so much that you bust instantly"

"I am going to kick your ass when we get back to the house watch" His serious tone filled the car

She couldn't help but laugh. He HATED being called and officer and she loved it. "Whatever I am not scared. I'm on the way to the mall. I need some new perfume and I wanted to stop by this kitchen appliance store to find a cheesecake pan. I want some cheesecake"

Grant stomach growled, the thought of a peanut butter chocolate chip cheesecake "So hey, what kind of cheesecake we are planning on making?" he asked kindly

"Oh now you want to be sweet... a minute ago you were just threaten my life. Why should I feed you cheesecake?" She laughed turning into the mall parking lot

"Becasuee" he whined "I didn't mean it. I was only bluffing. Feed me please. I am a lonely old man who don't get fed on the regular"

Disconnecting the bluetooth and connecting the call back to her phone she grabbed her purse and keys. "A. Don't you have sisters? Don't you go and get plates from them? B. Aren't you only in your 20's sooo?" Heading towards the door she laughed.