Chapter 2

Okay people! Both Chapter 3 and 5 are locked! Just fan! Its not that hard! You know that if its locked it has a really great sex scene!!!!!! REALLY GREAT! 

TWO

Gia awoke to the sun shining through the rose colored curtains. Birds chirped in the oak trees just outside as the creatures of the soil began to stir once again for another day. For the first time in a year, she could admit to being stress free.

As she lay thinking, an overwhelming feeling of someone was watching her took hold. She slowly turned over, making sure to keep her eyes closed. Slightly opening heavy lids, she found Sheena’s youngest openly watching her. Gia smiled and in one swift move, pulled the young girl beneath the covers.

Myia let out a small squeal of laughter, "Aunt Gigi!"

Gia pulled her close and tucked the girl into her arms, "Yes baby girl?"  

"You got me!"  

"I sure do! Whatcha doing watching me?" She began tickling her.

"Nothing!"  Myia giggled loudly.

As Sheena walked passed Gia’s door, she heard a loud commotion that worried her. To her surprise, cracking the door a peek, she made out her best friend tickling her baby girl.

"Now what are you doing to my baby?" Sheena questioned happily.

"Mama she’s tickling me!"  Myia tattled, skirting away and running to her mother.

"I did no such thing!" Gia objected.

"Yes she did mama!" Myia pressed.

"No I didn't," Gia sniffled before burying her face in her hands and pretending to cry.

"No don't cry,"  Myia’s sweet voice comforted as she began to rub Gia’s back with small, caring hands.

Little did she know, Gia was lying in wait. As the innocent child came closer, she lifted the slight weight and began to tickle her again. Laughter filled their ears. Sheena could only smile as she watched her youngest child shout in happiness.

"Aunt Gigi stop! I gotta pee!" the small child laughed. Gia’s hands relented and Mya was already hopping up to run into the adjoining bathroom.

"I love that girl!" a breathless Gia exclaimed.

"You can have her then! All you see is the good side of her but my baby girl... Lord she’s bad!"

Gia laughed in response.

"You think I'm joking, don’t you? I can have her gift wrapped for you! Just tell me when and where and I will leave her at your doorstep,"  Sheena smiled somewhat seriously.  

"Alright!" Gia agreed happily.

"Hurry up and get ready,” Sheena directed, “I cooked breakfast and please, brush ya stank breath first,"  Sheena covered her nose in what could only be amusement.

As Gia blew her breath in Sheena’s face, the silly woman pretended to pass out.

"My breath ain't that bad!” Gia said convinced.

"Uhm huh."  Sheena gave as she walked out shaking her head.

Does my breath really stink?

Gia placed her hand over her mouth and blew hot air into her palm, checking her breath. The sour smell wrapped her head in a vice grip. Her eyes began to water as the foul scent penetrated the small veins running through her eyes and assaulted her sensitive nose.