Chapter 4

FOUR

“What the fuck do you want? I ain’t Got time for your shit right now.”

“We’ll you’re gonna have some shit to deal with!” Angie said.

Angie happened to have been Martin’s older sister and by the law of nature, it seemed that since the beginning of time Angie has hated Gia. It didn’t matter whether it was her weight or the way she washed her car, everything about her seemed to upset the woman.

“What the fuck do you want Angie? I need to clean up my house. You know, the same one your brother decided to fuck up?!” Gia growled angrily.

“You got the damn cops looking for my brother!”

“I’m not in the mood for your shit!” She calmed down, took several breaths, and caressed her rounded stomach, “You brother should’ve learned to keep his damn hands off of me because I’m not going to deal with him hitting on me and endangering my child!” Gia yelled.

“Fuck you mean child! What you pregnant now?!”

“Yes I’m pregnant, I’m 15 weeks,” she informed angrily.

“Who the fuck the daddy?!”

“Who else but Martin?!”

“Oh hell na! You’ve fucked all of North Carolina! How the fuck I know it ain’t some nigga from round the corner?!”

“Because I have been faithful to your dumb ass brother since the day we got together; Like a dumbass, I was faithful when he decided to place his damn hands on me and when he decided to stick his dick in another woman! Not the other way around!”

“Besides, you’re the one fucking everyone! Everybody knows about the train they ran on your stank ass pussy! Had them men smelling like sour fish and rotten cheese and then you had the nerve to go and have a damn baby!”

"Well he should’ve cheated on ya big ass. You lookin’ like a damn whale!"

"This coming from the same bitch with fat rolls on her toes. I have an excuse why I'm thick, do you even know why are? Don’t you dare say, you’re just big boned because the only thing big is your damn pussy. The entire Lakers team has ran through and used yo shit as a full blown court," Gia spat as she stepped off her steps.

"Nah bitch, it's on! You bout to get this ass whoopin so put ya ones up!"  Angie irritatingly demanded as she took off her earrings.

“I’m not about to fight you and lower myself to your level. My baby is too important to me, but you best believe there is a bullet wit yo name on it. Now what the fuck you wanna do? I’m not going to sit here all day and let you threaten me. There’s no pick and choose, it’s either A. you leave with a bullet in ya muthafuckin ass or choose option B. and you leave willingly and unharmed. I personally want to put a bullet in ya ass so please choose option A.”

“Nothing is going to happen and she’ll leave on her own. Isn’t that right Miss?” said Matt though it was clear he wasn’t giving the woman a choice as he walked straight into the obvious feud between the two, enraged women.

“Yea I’ll leave but I’ll be back. Bitch this ain’t over!” Angie yelled over her shoulder

“Good! I still have a bullet to put in yo pelican looking, lopsided ass! Get the fuck off of my property you stank pussy ass bitch!”

Matt grabbed Gia’s arm and hauled her back onto the porch, “Bring your pregnant ass in this house! Damn Gigi!”

“Matt let me the hell go!” Gia yelled.