Dance wreck

AN-The picture is Amanda's dress, but that is not Amanda in the pic!
*******Word count-998
Leo and I walked to the dance, his arm around my waist. "Amanda!" Piper greeted. "Hey Piper! Sorry we're late," I apologized. "It's fine they are just starting the slow dance" she winked and left Leo and I. "Shall we dance?" Leo asked taking my hand in his, and wrapping his free hand around my waist holding me to him tight as we started to dance. "I love you Leo" I said as I placed my head on his shoulder. "I love you too." We looked each other in the eye and he gave me a peck on the cheek. It was so nice to be with Leo. I new I never did anything to deserve him. Piper and Jason had made their way towards us and Jason and Leo started talking. "How are you liking the dance?" Piper asked. "It's great!" I replied. "How are you and Jason?" I smirked. Piper blushed, "we are great, how about you and Leo?" I grinned, "we're great."
C R A C K!
All the campers looked towards where the sound came from. A large tree had caught on fire and collapsed on the Athena cabin. The children of Athena went scrambling to put out the fire. I watched as a boy controlled water and splashed it on the flaming Athena cabin. I watched trees all over the camp were catching on fire and falling on various buildings.
"Amanda move!" I voice yelled at me, but I was petrified as I stood right where a tree was about to collapse. I could hear a crack as the tree fell, but right as it was about to fall on me a body slammed into mine and shoved me out of the way. I didn't fall far enough, the tree fell on my leg. I cried out in pain. My leg was crushed under the tree and my leg was burning. "Help" I croaked. "Amanda where are you?" A frantic voice asked, I knew it as Leo's voice. "Leo.." I mumbled. I saw two boys race over to me, but my vision was getting blurry and I could make them out. "Put out the fire and get some campers over here to move the tree. Quickly!" A urgent voice commanded. I felt the pressure leave my leg as the tree was moved, "don't worry Amanda, I've got you. I'm never leaving again." I tried to make out who had said that but I couldn't tell, all I knew was that it wasn't Leo.
********
I woke up in the infirmary. Again. I seemed to have started a habit of ending up here. "Nico is that really you?" I asked noticing Nico standing in a corner. "Amanda it's me, I'm so sorry I never should have left you," he sobbed into my shirt as he pulled me into a hug. "Nico it's ok, your still my brother and I still love you." He looked me in the eye and said, "there are somethings that we need to discuss." He explained how right after I had gotten stabbed a few days ago he left to the Underworld to hide from the world. "Father wouldn't let me leave, he tried to convince me that I was better off away from you. I'm so sorry." I grabbed his hands and held them tight, "Nico it's ok, I understand." He smiled, "thank you."
"Amanda!" Three voices exclaimed. Leo, Jason and Piper raced through the doors and made their way towards me and shot dirty glares at Nico. "Guys I already explained it wasn't my fault" Nico pleaded. "What's not your fault?" I asked confused. "It's Nico's fault that you got hurt." "He lead the monster right to the camp!" The boys accused. Once they were done Piper spoke up, "well we think it was Nico, but it could have been anyone." I guessed Piper noticed that I looked confused, "someone summoned a hellhound into camp and it was the reason for all of that destruction. But we don't know who summoned it." I frowned at the boys, "so you just accused Nico!?" Both boys looked hurt, "I mean- he just seemed guilty" Jason stammered. I glared at both boys, but quickly quit, "Jason your my best guy friend at this camp, Leo your my boyfriend. I don't want to fight, just please say one thing. Please say sorry."
Both boys nodded, "We're sorry Nico."
I smiled, "good."
********
Jason, Piper and Nico had left to go eat lunch leaving Leo and I alone. "I'm really am sorry about last night. I think I can help with your leg problem though." Now I was confused, "what leg problem?" Leo frowned and pulled back my sheets revealing my one good leg and my one part of a leg. "Oh my gods," I mumbled. I was missing the bottom part of my leg(below the knee). "Nico tried to push you out of the way, but the tree still fell on your leg. I can make you a robotic bottom part for your leg!" Leo offered. Still stunned I responded, "that would be great." Leo's face lit up, "great! I can start working on it today! Let me get a wheelchair." He ran over to a closet and pulled out a wheelchair. He lifted me up and set me in it, "all set." It made me happy to see Leo smiling. "You'll be walking in no time!" He exclaimed. Even though I was missing the bottom part of one leg I couldn't be happier knowing that Nico was back, all of my friends were safe, and I would be walking soon. My life was prefect... or so I thought.
**********
AN-Ooooh cliffhanger! Comment telling me what you think about Amanda loosing part of her leg. I like it better than my first idea, that was to "kill" Leo but he kinda comes back to life. Luv y'all!❤