Is it the end?

The frost giant led Leo and I down a dark, cold, and creepy hallway. "I will need you two to stay here while I go get someone who is just dying to see you both," the giant said walking out of the room. Leo grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him in a protective way as if he was worried that something would take me away from him at any time. "Leo... I'm sorry." He kissed the top of my head, "for what love?" I squeezed his hand, "Leo this whole quest was my fault. If I had just been killed by the giant in the woods before I knew you and the group, Cassie wouldn't be dead, Brian and Heather wouldn't be missing and we wouldn't be here." Tears were streaming down my pale cheeks. "Love... none of this is your fault. If you had died then I don't know where I would be, you made my life amazing. I'm so glad you tripped that day and ran right into me. Amanda Catherine Storm, I love you with all my heart and I would never leave you for anything. I swear on the river Styx that I will never leave you and always love you with all of my heart." With that last sentence thunder boomed outside. "Leo..." I started to say but I was cut off by two large doors opening. "Hello Amanda. Long time no see." I whipped around only to see Andy. "What do you want?" I snapped. He looked taken back, "I thought we were friends? After all, Rose and I were."
That was the last straw, I lunged at Andy pinning him down to the ground. "How dare you talk about Rose! You were the reason she died! She sacrificed herself for the other two demigods who you killed as well. Their blood is on your hands!" I was yelling now. Andy tossed me aside and pinned me down, "I was forced! Now join me and we can show our parents that we are not weak children!" Leo was being held back by the frost giant from earlier and his face was full of worry. (The italics are Cassie speaking)
Amanda!
Don't do it please, there is another way to stop him!
Cassie? I thought.
Yes it's me, now listen to me. Andy has a weak spot. You can use it to weaken him.
Perfect! Where is it? I asked in my head.
He has a deep cut from the giant he serves, it's on his right side directly in the middle.
Thanks Cassie.
No problem, I believe in you!
I smiled, "So Andy, say I joined you. Would you let Leo, Heather, and Brian go?" I asked. Andy pondered that for a second giving me just enough time to rip my arm out of his grasp and punch him right where Cassie told me to. He screamed in agony and fell over. The frost giant holding Leo yelled something in Ancient Greek and released Leo running to Andy's aid. I ran to Leo practically falling on top of him. "We have to run, now!" I grabbed his arm and started running for the exit.
"Stop! I will kill them!" A voice boomed from behind me. I turned around and found myself seeing my greatest enemy holding Heather and Brian in his nasty huge hands. "Put them down!" I yelled. He sneered, "and why would want to do that?"
Leo slipped a dagger in my hand. "Because if you don't I will kill you and all of your puny little giant slaves!" He looked offended, "how dare you insult me and my brothers!"
Gajae stepped up towards my enemy, "brother should we attack?" The larger giant sneered, "only if they-" he was cut off as a vine wrapped around the hand holding Brian. I raced over to Brian but was stopped by Gajae grabbing me by the throat. "Don't-" I choked as Leo ran at Gajae. A gust of cold wind swept Leo backwards sending him into a wall. Brian had gotten up and was trying to help Heather but was failing.
I kicked Gajae in the face as he was distracted looking at Leo's limp body. "No! Come back! Please?" Gajae said as I ran towards Leo's limp body. "Leo...don't leave me please! You swore!" Tears streamed down my pale cheeks when I could only find a faint pulse. Anger surged through my whole body, they almost took away my Repair boy, now it's time to make some people pay. I unleashed my sword and read the writing,
This sword shall bring good fortune to the one whom uses it in battle.
The words gave me hope, thanks cousin. "Hey Gajae!" I yelled. He whipped his head around and snarled, "pathetic girl! I will kill you!" He charged. I clutched my sword and calmly breathed as he charged and attempted to strike me. I dodged and sliced at his leg. Gajae fell over groaning. "Goodbye-" I was cut off. "Amanda stop!" A voice warned. I turned to see Andy holding Heather and pointing a dagger to her neck. "Heather no! Andy don't hurt her, hurt me!" Brian yelled. My enemy was no where to be seen. "Andy please don't hurt any of them... I will do anything," I pleaded.
As he thought about it I looked around the room, Heather could be killed any second, Brian was laying on the floor in a puddle of blood groaning, and Leo was unconscious. "Amanda I will let them go, but you must swear to stay here and suffer," Andy explained. "Let Heather go first." He released Heather and she ran to Brian and dragged him over to Leo. Tears formed in my eyes as I walked closer to Andy.
I looked into his sad, broken, angry eyes, "Andy I believe there is still some good in you... I will never join you and your pathetic master." Andy let few tears fall down his cheeks as he looked at the dagger he held in his hands. "I have to do this... I'm sorry."
I felt my insides light on fire as he plunged the dagger into my stomach. Tears flowed from Andy's eyes as he ran out of the room taking Gajae's limp body with him. "Amanda!" My friends yelled.
I was glad Leo was unconscious so he didn't have to see me die. Heather raced over to me, "don't die, pull through!" I grabbed her hand and gestured to my bag which lay by Leo's body, "complete the quest without me. I love you sister." She nodded and kissed my forehead, "I will... sister." Darkness started to consume me.
Your father will be waiting for you, so will I.
Can you help the others escape?
It would be my pleasure Amanda, see you soon.
I felt the warm blood that covered my body, "father please help them escape." I prayed as my friends, my family, started to exit the building. "I love you guys," I said even though I knew they couldn't hear me. My vision was getting blurry and I let myself drift into eternal darkness.
********
Heathers POV
Amanda was gone, I couldn't believe it. Brian was holding Leo's limp body as we made our way out of this hellhole. "Amanda died for us." Brian said adjusting Leo's body. I smiled remembering Amanda's last words, she had called me sister. "Yeah she did, now lets make sure it wasn't for nothing." We made our way to New York to return the sandals.
Amanda's POV
I woke up in a familiar dark, cold room. "Hello my daughter, I didn't expect to see you here, dead." I had a blank expression on my face as I watched my father walk towards me. "Hello father, is Cassie here?" He seemed hurt that I only wanted to see Cassie and not him. "She is in the throne room. You can see her soon. We have some things to discuss." I frowned, "father I need to ask you something... it's urgent." He shook his head, "we must discuss certain things first." I signaled for him to continue. "Well when Andy killed you he ran away with the giant you know as Gajae. The other giant had disappeared, but we are searching for him. When Andy killed you something very strange happened, you didn't really die." I was confused, "what do you mean? I must have died because I'm here with you." He continued, "we do not know what happened exactly but Andy passed away minutes after you. I believe that he enchanted the dagger to make it look like he killed you but really he sacrificed himself so you could live." Something wasn't right, "He knew what he was doing, why do you say he sacrificed himself?" Hades grabbed my hand gently, "every since that dreadful night all those years ago, Andy has never fully had control of himself, so he enchanted the blade so if he couldn't control himself and he killed you, than he would die and you would be granted a choice." Tears began to flow down my cheeks that were speckled with blood. Why would he do that?
"Cassie can discuss your choice with you, she is in the throne room." I stood up and left him alone in the room.
"Cassie!" I shouted running over to her. She embraced me in a huge hug, "I missed you so much. There are some things we must talk about." I faced her, "my father mentioned some things already." She frowned, "the choice right?" I nodded. "You have two choices, you can stay here with your father and I, or you can choose to go back to your life."
I wanted to stay with Cassie and my father, but then I thought about Leo, Heather, and Brian. They were my family!
"I choose life."
Cassie smiled, "I thought you would say that. Tell Brian that I miss him." I hugged Cassie as my vision turned blurry. "Goodbye!" Cassie said as I blacked out.
******** Word count-1751
AN-Hey my little mortals! That's what I'm going to be calling you for the rest of this book so live with it. I'm so sorry that it took me so long to post this. If you didn't understand why she was blacking out at the end it was because her conciseness was being transported into her dead body so she can live again. Love yall❤ Word count-1747

What am I?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें