Hoodie meets The Hooded Man

They sat both on the floor and were staring at each other in an awkward silence. The smaller one of them, a boy in a dark orange hoodie with glowing red eyes and frown, his skin black as the shadows. Or was it a mask? Nobody ever knew.

"S-S-S-So-o, I-I ge-get it-t, th-the m-m-m-m-me be-bei-being y-y-yo-u st-stuf-f, b-b-but-t, w-w-w-hat d-d-d-do we-we do-o kn-kno-w??", the robotic voice of the small one could be heard. (unfortunately)

The other man stood silent, just shrugging. Hoodie sighed at this quietly, looking down at his skinny jeans clothed lap. If he was honest he could not even feel his legs or his -..
But does that matter if it makes him look angsty?

Suddenly, the older man in the yellow hoodie and baggy jeans slipped up his mask so he could speak, but was interrupted by wild stuttering: "W-w-wa-it! Y-y-yo-u ar-re al-llow-wed t-t-to ta-tak-e of-fff you-our ma-ma-mas-k?"

"Uhm, yes?", the other man, Brian, answered kind of confused. "U-Unf-fai-r!", Hoodie complained, crossing his arms like a child. "Whatever..", Brian mumbled, "would you mind helping me out? I'm looking for-", "CHEESECAKE???!",

"... Yes... Cheesecake...
I think I saw some just over there!", Brian stated slowly, pointing somewhere behind the teens back, taking a sprint when he- it, as Brian would call Hoodie from now on, turnt around to look for the curse of humanity.

---

lololol.
Idk.

So, Hakuna ya tatas, will ya?