God damn Liar! [unfinished Brim songfic thingy]

I wrote this some months ago, somewhere around Christmas. Never finished it, though, and probably never will. Sadly, that's a HABIT of mine. ;) (But I fucking swear that I'll continue that damn MH fanfic- Just, uh, give me time? I mean, I even began to write the next chapter!
But rn I'm writing on some Ben Drowned stuff lmao.)

----

God damn Liar

a Marble Hornets songfic

You'll never take me

You'll never take me alive

„Get the fuck away from me!", Tim yelled angrily. In front of him stood The Hooded Man, staring down at him. His black mask let no facial expression being shown. Tim shuddered a bit.

The man held a certain black and white mask in his hand, holding it right in his face.

Fucker.

„I said: Go away! Leave me alone, damnit!", The Hooded Man only tilted his head at this, still saying nothing. The air grew tense around them.

Tim could have sworn that the other man had an angry expression when he shove the mask further into Tim's face, commanding him to put it on.

„No!", Tim said furiously, crawling a bit away from Hoodie, „Never!"

'Cause God knows you've tried

I once was blinded but now I see the light

He couldn't believe that. Never would he have thought of that.

„You?! You are the hooded fucker?! The one stealing my damn pills – It's been you all the time?!"

Brian chuckled, smiling mockingly: „Why, yes Timmy. I thought you'd be happy to see me again!", The Hooded Man started pouting ironically, looking with big puppy eyes at Tim.

The other man just stared at Brian, not able to believe what he had just experienced. A big knot was forming in his throat, his eyes started to burn, glistening with yet uncried tears.

„So, that's how you truly are, you-.. why?..", Tim choked out. He could barely speak.

Hoodie just smiled at him. „Because Brian's gone."

Maybe I should cut my wrists

You know I've never been fucked like this

You ripped my heart apart

The man started laughing. „Did you really think he- we loved you? That's pathetic, even for you, Timothy."

Tim felt a sharp pain ripping through his chest. His tears started running, making his view blurry. Why me?, Tim thought, sinking down to the floor of the burned hospital. The time Brian and he were dating – before this whole mess – had been the best part of his whole life. It had been the first time ever that he had felt loved, accepted, with every side of his personality known by the other.

His chest started becoming heavy and he felt more and more numb. When he finally stopped crying, he did nothing but staring emotionless on the floor in front of him, his thoughts darker than ever.

You know who you are

---

The unfinished end! c: