Sheele/Excatase

Akame POV

Was it a dream? I can't remember. I had awoken the next morning thinking over what supposedly happened last night. I remember seeing Traveler having his hand over my face. He seemed to be in a trance. I thought it was a surprise attack and attacked him. I was blind in rage and tried to strike him. He blocks it with one hand but, it wasn't Traveler. It sounded like Tatsumi. He told me to calm down and after that...nothing. The next thing I new I was fighting that fear monster but, this time Traveler was there to help me.

"Knock knock?" a voice calls out. I grab my sword.

"Who is it?""Breakfast." I stayed silent in confusion.

"Just kidding. It's Traveler. I have breakfast ready. May I come in?"

"Y-yeah sure." Traveler walks in with a bowl of what looked like corn meal and some cooked meats.

"I did my best my best to make a decent breakfast with what ever was around. Hope you don't mind"

"No, it's fine." We eat our meals in silence for a while.

"Okay I can't do this" Traveler says suddenly. "It's gonna bite me all day so I must come clean. I looked into your memories while you were asleep." He puts his hands out ready to accept his fate. I sigh and pat his head.

"I had a feeling you did that. Just please next time ask"

"S-so does that mean w-we're cool?" He asks letting his defense down.

"Nope"

"Wait wha-!!!"

*one hour later*

"Uuugh...my everything hurts.."

"That's what you get. And didn't you say 'a lady should have her own room' or something like that?"

"I had my reasons-ow. Anyways, I was planning on heading to a nearby town"

"What for?"

"I have a feeling we'll find something there"

"Okay but, how will we get there?"

"Like so. Memoria Horse."Traveler's dagger begins to glow and transform into a horse. "Wha-how?"

"Memoria is a special...Imperial Arms is what you call them right? When I arrived it had already bonded to me." Traveler gets onto the horse and beckons me to get on as well. I take his hand and climb on. He shakes the reign and we move forward through the desert. The sun was high above baking the air around us. Traveler would occasionally hand me the water canteen. I never seen him take a sip from it but, it was nice to see him caring for me. A few hours later we made it to a town.

"Welcome to Sadavah, the town within the desert." We enter the large arch of the city. Cloth tents for merchants were set and many civilians were on there ways to business.

"We're finally out of the desert. May I ask why we're here?"

"I have a feeling that something is here for us to find"

"Something?"

"Even I'm unsure of what it may be"

"Do I have to...teach you a lesson again?" I say cracking my knuckles. 

"Ack! No, it's the truth. Though I have a feeling we need to find something that belonged to a girl named Sheele?"

"Sheele...I remember her." I wipe away at the tears forming in my eyes.

"You can always talk to me about it. I'm always ready to listen"

"Thanks. Sheele wore glasses and wasn't exactly good with any other chore. She was the user of Excatase. A giant pair of scissors that cut people cleanly in one slice. It can even shine a bright light blinding the enemy though that was not very used for stealth missions."