Jimmy x Jordan

Dark. Dark and cold. Dark, cold, and frightening. I didn't like it here. Main reason: I don't know how I got here. I was simply playing and.. Well, I'm in Gmod! I didn't know how. But the character I was using.. Was Jimmy. And every now and then, I could hear his high-pitched cackling.

    Now, don't get me wrong. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't my favorite. But.. It's just.. He's not real. And, besides, I was with someone, and happy... Right?

    "Jords~! Let's play a game~!" I heard the murderer yell. I gulped.

    "Wh.. what kind of game?" I called back. A chuckle was caught from my ears.

    "A fun game, consisting of you... Me... Maybe a few objects..." Oh no...

    "Ah, I don't think I wanna play that game," I smiled abruptly. Of course, it was fake. His laugh sounded closer.

    "Oh, I think you do~! After all, I always know what my creator wants~!" What?

    "What do you mean?" I froze when a warm breath trickled down my neck.

    "I mean, I know you love me~" His hands went down my chest in a slow, seductive way, while he rested his head on my shoulder behind me. It was... Pleasing. "I know everything about you~ And why wouldn't I? Ghost is basically your default character~"

    "J.. Jimmy, no." I backed away. "This.. This is wrong." I scolded. He only laughed.

    "If it's so wrong, then why do I feel the same?"  I shook my head.

    "No.. No, this is a dream. It has to be a dream. You're.. You're not real! Even if you are, I know you wouldn't return what I feel! You're a murderer." I held my face with my hands, trying desperately to wake up.

    "But, Jordan.. You are awake. I brought you here. I've been wanting to send you sooner, but you're siblings were always needing you. But now..." He stepped towards me, putting his slender fingers on mine. "Now I can have you. And nothing can stop me." I felt his lips on mine, and stars were highlighted in my mind. It felt so.. So... Right. But wrong.

    Eventually, I kissed him back. I mean, who wouldn't? We stayed like that for a while, our lips moving passionately. My brain yelled at me to pull away, but my heart encouraged to continue.

    He pulled away, that infamous smirk plastered on him. "You know..." He started.

    "I know, what?" I asked.

    "I was... Originally going to kill you. But.. You're just too amazing of a kisser. Not to mention hot." I didn't know whether to be shocked, scared, or relieved. "Don't worry, no need to kill you, now." Now?

    "Thanks.. I guess."

••••

     Requested by BellaJaneStar and ImMissWhatsername