Jordan x Reader pt. 1

Five years.. I've known them for five years.. I even moved to the same state as him. But no avail. I know them, but I feel like they hardly know me. Even though I live with them, now..

    It's obvious their friend, Jessica, hates me. Every time, there's an evil glint in her eyes when she looks at me, or when my name is mentioned. I don't know why..

    Frankly, it was one of those moments. Jordan invited her over, and the moment she walked in, she gave me that glare. Still don't know why.. "Hey, Frye family! .. And (y/n)," she greeted. I waved, while everyone else said a hello. "It was very nice of you to invite me, Jords. What's the agenda today?"

    "Nah, no agenda," Jordan replied. "We finished recording already, and I haven't seen you in a while." Every time he says something friendly, she swoons..

    "Um, I'm gonna go to my room," I announced. Jordan looked at me, confused. Jessica seemed thrilled.

    "Are you okay?" He asked.

    "Yeah, I just.. yeah." I smiled, and walked off. When I got there, I plopped on my bed, rethinking everything. Then it hit me, out of nowhere. "Oh Satan.."

••

    I was still in the same spot as last time. Only, an earbud was loosely in my ear, the other discarded. There was nothing playing, I just needed something there.

    A frown was plastered on my face as minutes went by. Three hours, and she's still here. I know because I can see her car is still there.

    I jumped a little when something made a thud on my door. "Um.. (y/n)?" Jordan.

    "You can come in," I shouted. My door open up opened, and.. he was a mess. I think my heart shattered a little. "Oh, uh.. hey." I tried to smile, but I couldn't.

    He stepped inside, closing the door behind him. "Jessica's leaving.. for good." What?

••••

     Requested by Dizzy-Dolfin