Ghost x Toast

Ghost was in his office, spinning in his chair. Today was a quiet day, with no ghost problems. So, he was bored out of his mind.

    "I wonder if I should let Jimmy out for a while.. Nah, I'll go see what Toast is up to." He stood up, stumbling a little from dizziness, and walked out, heading to Toast's office. "Hey, Toast-" he stopped when he heard music.

    "Oi! Don't mess with my-"

    "Sir Jonathan Toast, you better not be doing a British disco in this building!!"

    "Eh...?" Toast peeked his head out, eyes widening. "Uh, erm.. I wasn't..?" he replied sheepishly.

    "Mhm. Then let me in-"

    "No! Uh..no. You can't."

    "And why can't I, Johnny?" Ghost tapped his foot.

    "Because.." He sighed. "I was doing a British disco, sir.." He stepped out of his office, closing the door behind him.

    "Johnny, you can't do that here! What if someone had to go to your office, and they weren't British? Like, me, for example, or Colin?"

    ".. They would die."

    "Exactly. So do that at home, okay?"

    "Yes, sir.." Ghost smiled.

    "Good! Now I'm bored, let's go somewhere to eat, or something." Toast nodded and hugged his partner. "... Toast?"

    "Can it be... A date instead?" A date?!

    "Uh, er.. Sure..?"

    "Wonderful! Let's go as soon as possible, I know the perfect place."

••••

     Requested by _Jimmy_Casket_