6

*tw: violence and some frisky business*

I gulped, my throat seeming drier than ever before. My back hit the door as my feet instinctly moved backwards, away from his intimidating posture which moved closer to me. I could feel my blood pulsing rapidly through my veins as I glared at his eyes.

In inhuman speed he had his hand against the side of my head, his leg on the right side of me so all my escape routes vanished. My uneven breaths could be heard miles away as my palms began to lightly sweat at his proximity and at his dominant stance above me.

Smirking wickedly, he lightly traced his finger tip down from my eyebrow. His finger lingered on my skin, barely making any contact but enough to send waves of panic through my body. As he reached my chin, he gripped it tightly, making my head stay still and not be able to move.

My breathe hitched in my throat as his saphire eyes turned darker, leaning into my ear and his breath fanning my earlobe for about ten seconds before his hold left my chin and moved towards my neck, gripping it lightly.

In an instant, he had me facing the wall, the harsh impact making my head turn to the side, my cheek colliding in a bruising contact with the wall. His hand snaked around the front of my dress, and ripped the material in pieces and let it fall to the floor to my feet. I gasped, shivering at the cold and how exposed I was. His finger traced the mark on my collarbone, making me tremble and squirm at the light yet intoxicating touch.

"How should I punish you?" He questioned, yet I knew it was not directed to me as I had no choice. With lightning speed, I was pinned down on the bed with his hand holding both mine on the silk sheets, and his other hand resting beside my head. I shook my head, gulping as his eyes stared into mine, a sadistic smirk painting itself on his lips.

I squirmed under him, only to have him hiss.

I felt uncomfortable under him, in mere underwear and a bra. His hand trailed down my stomach, and it lingered right above my underwear. I uncontrollably trembled under his touch as his finger dragged itself painfully slow towards my left thigh, and drew patterns on my sensitive skin of my inner thigh.

"St-top," I muttered helplessly as his blue eyes pierced into my brown ones. He raised an eyebrow and moved closer to my face.

"I don't think you want me to stop," he whispered, as a foreign wetness formed in between my thighs. I did not know of this feeling, and the weird tangled feeling in my stomach that formed as his fingers grew closer to my heat.

"Stop," I said with more confidence, attempting to shut my thighs as his fingers lightly brushed on the beginning of my thigh where it joined with my upper body. My hands gripped his, earning me a growl.