Don't want to cause trouble

SAI terminal service a.k.a the retervial department, has a total of 29 offices around the world. My work place, terminal service no. 1, serves the far east region where our head office is located. "Ahhh! I've got another meeting at the Head Office today". Taurus said groaning. "Ugh, my ulcer's acting up again. Aquarius, would you bring me some tea". Aquarius nodded and got up. "Boss, I wish you would stop bugging Aquarius about tea. She's leo's marksman now". Pisces said. He held up a clipboard for Taurus to sign. "I just fell into the old habit without realizing, that's all". Taurus explained taking the pen and clipboard from Pisces signing it. Suddenly someone walked in. "Yo everyone! Chaio!". Scorpio gasped and hid behind her computer. "Who's that"? Leo asked. "That's one of our spotters Capricorn. He's a veteran and has been working here for over ten years". "Hey you"! Capricorn turned around and came face to face with a pissed looking Gemini. "Striking on your work days. Where the hell were you"? Gemini asked. "Lot's of places. Like leave paid business trips". Capricorn said. Capricorn was about to walk away but Gemini blocked his path. "So now we call visiting your 'lady friends' a buisness trip? I didn't know that"! Gemini said with a scary face. Capricorn placed a hand in her shoulder. "Well it wouldn't hurt to keep that in mind". Capricorn said smirking. Gemini stepped back. "Dam you"! She yelled. "Hmmm"? He spotted Aquarius walking towards them with tea. "Oh thank you"!  Capricorn said sipping the tea. "Hey Capricorn, that's my-" Taurus started. Capricorn ignored him and cut him off. "Delicious! Aquarius, your tea always rocks"! Capricorn said patting her head. "Thank you". Aquarius said unemotionaly. Capricorn looked around the room and spotted Leo. "So it that him"? Capricorn asked. Leo looked up. "The newbie that teamed up with Aquarius"? Leo stood up and bowed. "I'm leo"! "Nice to meet you"! Capricorn smirked but it faded from a friendly smirk to a creepy one. "You're one of those guys right? You've got connections to mr.goudo and he hooked you up"? "Huh"? Leo said. Scorpio gasped and glared at Leo. Capricorn chuckled and put his arm on Leo's shoulder. "So what's your relationship with the big boss? I'd like to know"? "Um..."
Flash back:
"You fail entrance exams because you got appendicitis,right?" "Yes, I'm sorry". "Don't apologize when its not necessary. Nevermind. You should thank your father. I'm going to do you a special favor. Ill see if you're a fit for my company. If you are a poor fit for my company you'll have your pack your bags immediately, got that?"
End of flashback
"Um the boss is a friend of my father". "Oh I get it". "Capricorn i need to talk to you"! Virgo said hold a stack of papers. "Oh virgo! My partn-" Capricorn was about to hug her but she slammed the files in his hands. Capricorn nearly fell from the weight. "Come on give me a big smile. Why do the girls in the office look so scary"? Capricorn said smirking. "Because you abandoned your job for several days. Let's hear what your excuse is this time"! Virgo said with her hands on her hips. "Actually I'm hungry what's for lunch"? Capricorn asked. Virgo had the scariest look on her face. "What an amusing excuse. Let's go". She dragged Capricorn by the collar. Before they dissapeared around the corner Capricorn decided to say something to Leo before they left. "Don't worry. Do your best and take it easy".
                 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Are you yutaka yangi"? Aquarius asked the male fixing a car. "Huh"? "Please don't let us alarm you. Just...hand over...max...and don't try to resist"! She walked forward. The male backed away. "We...are..." she held up her badge. "Terminal service..." "Who the hell are you"? "Therfore-" the man started running away in fear. "Max! Run!" The male said. "H-hey why are you acting so scary"? Leo asked. "Error, didn't quite catch that. Once again, please". "Whatever, let's go after him". Leo took off after them. Aquarius started running bit she tripped over a metal bar and hit the wall in front of her,landing on her face. "Aquarius! Are you alright"? Leo asked. Aquarius looked at Leo with blood running down her nose. "You're bleeding! Um...hold still". Leo took a cloth out of his pocket and wiped her nose. He held out a hand to her. Aquarius took it. "Hey got away, huh"? Leo said. The workers had angry faces. Leo smiled nervously. "Looks like we'll have to write another apology letter".
                   Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I'm so sorry"! Scorpio bowed. They got in the car. "I'm truly sorry! Alright goodbye". Scorpio said smiling nervously. Aries drove Away. "Hey how many times was this"? Scorpio said crossing her arms. Leo laughed nervously. "The thrid". Leo hung his head. "Yeah". Scorpio sighed. "You know, I've been giving you pretty easy jobs. I can't believe you failed to get the agreement from signed three times in a row". "I'm sorry". "This wouldn't happen if you could establish trust with Aquarius." "Well..." Scorpio sighed. "What eles could I expect from a referral? You obviously landed this job without working for it. I can't believe you're so useless". Scorpio ranted. Aquarius looked down in guilt then spoke. "Leo isnt-" but Leo cut her off. "Sorry. I'll be more careful next time". Leo said. Aquarius looked at Leo in surprise then back at her lap guilty that Leo took the blame for her mistake. Scorpio looked at Aquarius.
                Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Dammit! That leo...maybe I was too harsh". Scorpio said. Aries laughed. "Scorpio always blurts out what she's think then regrets it later on, doesn't she"? "Oh, did you have a fight with Leo or something"? Capricorn asked. "It's nothing like that"! Scorpio yelled. "He frustrates you because you like him, right? Haha so innocent. I like it". "Huh? There's nothing like that between Leo and me"! Scorpio said blushing. "Don't be shy"! Capricorn said. "I SAID IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT"! Scorpio slammed her hand on the table with a scary face. Aries and Capricorn got scared and looked away. "Hmph". "Scorpio"? Gemini said. Scorpio jumped. "Huh? Yes"? "How did Aquarius seem to you"? "Aquarius? Nothing seemed out of the ordinary"? Scorpio admitted. "I see".
                 Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo brought a can of soda from the  vending machine. "Leo"? Gemini said. Leo jumped in surprise. "Are you free after work today". "Huh"? Gemini had a scary face. "You're free right"? Leo backed away in fear. "Y-yes". 
                   Xxxxxxxxxxx
Gemini was at a bar with Leo and Gemini was totally drunk. She looked over at Leo. "Hey, are you drinking up"? "I've been telling you over and over I'm a minor". Gemini pushed him. "Jeez! You're really are useless"! Leo laughed nervously. "So,look. Are you managing to work with Aquarius"? Gemini asked. "Well..." "You're not sure what she's thinking right"? He turned towards Gemini. "Do you  think you could tell me about Aquarius? You used to be her partner, right"? "Even if I told you it wouldn't do any good. If you two don't see eye to eye, there's nothing to be done". Gemini explained. "I, understand that but..." "I do feel bad though. For forcing her onto you, I mean. When you guys mess up it's pretty much Aquarius, right"? "Well..." "I know alright. Aquarius has her quirks. Still try to get along with her". Gemini said. "I guess  saying that is pretty  insensitive of me"! Gemini yelled drunk. She started laughing. "No I want to get closer to Aquarius!" "Leo...". Gemini grabbed his hand and looked at him as if she was going to kiss him but instead she squeezed his hand with unbearable force. Leo screamed in pain. "Are you a pedophile"? Gemini asked. Leo  tried to get out of get out of her grip. "No, I'm not"! Leo said struggling in her grip. She let go of Leo's hand. Leo looked at his swollen hand. "Another round"! Gemini yelled. "In the first place, it's the boss and head office who say they want to improve efficiency and all,but that's a load of crap"! Gemini ranted. "W-what do you mean"? Leo asked. "I've been doing this for ten years and I still can't see the answer. How should we know how to rip apart memories? Nobody knows how ". How to...rip apart memories... Leo thought. "Hey are you listening newbie"! Gemini grabbed him. Leo made contact with her chest. His cheek was pressed against her boob. "Ah! Gemini! Ow! Ow! Ow!" "Yay Gemini's hammered"! Leo looked up. "Capricorn! what are you doing here"? "I'm a regular here, too." Gemini face planted on the table. "How many did she have"? Capricorn asked. "About 3 or so..you mean she can't hold her liquor"? "Not even a little". Capricorn said. Leo sighed. "What should we do"? "For now, I'll take her home. As usaual". Capricorn laughed.
                  Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo sighed and walked back to the work place. "Huh? Did you come back"? Pisces asked. "Yes. Um I'll lock up okay"? "Oh you will? Thanks. See you". Something showed up on Leo's computer. Unit testing room. "Unit testing room? Wait, where's that"?
                    Xxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo looked at the camera that monitored Aquarius as she did taskes. "I didn't know they had stuff like this In the head office". Leo said. He opened the door. "Excuse me"? "Are you Aquarius's spotter"? A girl with brown hair asked. Well she seemed like a girl but she turned around. "Hello I'm cancer Pisces partner". "Nice to meet you and yes I am her partner". A girl with pink hair turned around. "We're terminal service's in house engineers. I'm libra. And you've already been introduced to cancer. Now bow before us"! "What's Aquarius doing"? "Hey did you just ignore me"! "I'm compiling her data". "Data"? "We're measuring her physical skills". Libra explained. Libra looked at Libra's pad. She covered it as it contained Aquarius's information. "Hey! Peeking at a maiden's secrets...you're a terrible man"! Libra said with a sly smirk. "Does she do this regularly"? Leo asked. "Oh no. She's been coming here a lot since you became her partner, leochi". Libra explained. "L-leochi"! Leo asked in embarrassment. "She's been under a lot of starain lately and needs maintenance more often, so I wish she'd take a break". Libra explained. "More strain". "The toll on her body. I mean all she did before was serve tea, so it's no wonder things are different now that she's back in the field". "Libra"? "What"? "Move your hands, not your lips". "Yes ma'am! Sorry about that, Cancer"! "Still...she's not taking this well". Leo muttered. Aquarius's head poped above the water and she took a breath.  "Hey". Leo said smiling. She stared at him. "Leo..."
               Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Sorry I watched without telling you". "I don't mind. It's not like I was hiding it". Aquarius pulled out a tea bottle. "Want some"? Leo smiled. "Yeah I'll have some". Aquarius started pouring tea. "Why did you start training all of a sudden"? Leo asked. Aquarius abruptly stopped pouring the tea. Leo  frowned. "Are you worried about how things have been going at work"? Aquarius nodded. "Since I finally went back into the field, my body hasn't been moving right. Right now...I'm holding you back so..." "I bet it's because of all the time off. You'll get back up to speed in no time". Leo beamed at Aquarius. Aquarius looked down at her tea. "But it's not just that. Even when I was negotiating with the owners..." "Oh yeah, you do stiffen up. Why is that"? Aquarius blushed In embarrassment. "B...BECAUSE I HAVEN'T WARMED UP"! Aquarius covered her face. "Warmed up? Come on, you're not an old car"! Leo said. Aquarius blushed. "So you do need to do that"? Aquarius's blush increased. "h-hey W-wait..." Aquarius looked down. "Ill...figure something out". "Aquarius..." "as your marksman...I  can't cause you anymore trouble. If you say that you've had enough, Leo...then we'll just have to breakup the team". Leo Downed the tea and thrusted the cup at Aquarius. He stood up. "Thank you! You know...I'm a guy who follows the manual"! Leo laughed. Aquarius looked at him. "Manuals are important on the job, right"? Leo asked bending down to look at Aquarius. "That's why ever since I started here I've been flipping through the manual". He pulled the book from his back pocket and  started flipping through the manual". He stuffed back in his pocket. "But it's really vage. Like, 'be resourceful'! Or 'take the best course of action'! And like that...there isn't a specific instruction in the entrie manual. So all I can do is follows the manual to the letter and handle this resourcefuly". "Resourcefuly..." "like for example, how about if...I did the negotiating, instead of you"? "But a spotter's job is"- "...to supervise my partner, the marksman. Right? I understand all that, but since we're a team...shouldn't we help each other out"? "Leo..." "until you get your rythem back, you can count on me. How about we give it a try"? Aquarius nodded. "Alright". "Since that's settled, I'll try making a manual of my own". Leo grinned cheekily. Aquarius stood up. "I-I have to use the restroom"! Aquarius ran off but she stopped midway. "Leo"? "Huh"? "Thank you. I'll do my best"! Leo smiled
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorpio looked at the moon.
Flashback
"Sorry, I'll be more careful next time".
End of flashback
Scorpio sighed. "This sucks".
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius was watering plants in the  morning. "Good morning"! Scorpio said. Aquarius looked behind her. "Good morning, Scorpio". Aquarius said. "Hey what do you think about leo"? Scorpio asked. Aquarius looked at her confused. "Uh, no, I don't mean that in a weird way"! Scorpio frantically said. Scorpio regained her cool. "Being teamed up with Leo is hard on you right? It's obvious that you've been pushing yourself to hard lately. He's a newbie, so you don't have to worry about hurting his feelings". Aquarius's hands tightened around the watering can. "It's okay to complain. I mean the boss forced you to team up with him". "Scorpio". Aquarius said abruptly. Scorpio looked at her. "There's no need to worry. Also...I'm the one dragging him down." "Really"? Aquarius nodded. "Leo's not to blame". Scorpio's rage built up. She punched her palm. "THAT LITTLE...I KNEW IT! HE'S BEEN GIVING ME FAKE REPORTS!? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Aquarius was scared to death. Then Scorpio started to imitate Leo. "Not making any excuses...is so cool! IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, MORON!? I TOLD HIM TO STOP ACTING LIKE A STUDENT!" "Scorpio, don't be so hard on Leo". Scorpio took a deep breath and looked at Aquarius. "You don't have to tell me". Aquarius looked down. "Really".
                 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Let's see. The first thing is to listen to them". Scorpio walked in and saw Sagittarius explaining rules and Leo taking notes. "Someone who just interjects now and then can be reassuring". Scorpio took a deep breath and walked in looking happy. "Morning! What are you talking about"? "Oh,Good morning, uh..." Leo hid the notepad behind his back. "Oh Leo just asked an unusual question. He wanted to know what to keep in mind. During negotiating with owners." Sagittarius explained. "Huh"? Scorpio had a flash back then she glared. "Wait, you don't mean..." Leo laughed nervously.
             Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"You're either incompetent or an idiot, Right?" "What's that supposed to mean"? "Andorios have souls and so do their owners"? "What's that"? "Something Gemini said, right"? Aries asked. "Yes it is. That's right". Scorpio said. She turned to Leo and looked at him. "Listen, it's not enough to just retrieve the Android. Otherwise, our job would only end up creating sorrow. The important thing is to understand the feelings of both the Android and it's owner". "Both of them"? Leo asked. "We're probably the only ones who do it this way. We annoy the head office, too. But I agree with what Gemini taught me. Now that you're one of us, you'll put that into practice". "Understood. Thanks for teaching me". "Hmph! No biggie! Come on Aries we're heading out"! "What already!? Do we have so much to do today that we've got to rush? You know, I don't think we do"? "Just come on"! "Okay okay"! "Um see you later". Leo said. "Oh and one more thing Leo....I said a lot of mean things to you last time...sorry. see you"! Picses and cancer were watching from the top of the stairs. "Scorpio is so aggressive and so early in the morning". Taurus said. "She's at a difficult age I bet". Pisces said. "I know what you mean! My daughter won't even talk to me anymore." "Please don't tell such sad stories".
                       Xxxxxxxx
Leo was still working on the computer. "Alright! I think we're set". "Hey you're working hard, huh"? Leo looked up. He saw Capricorn. "Huh? Why are you still here"? Leo asked. "Virgo can be such a little slave driver sometimes, ya know. How about you"? "I've been making my own manual". Leo said. "Oh? Well that sounds impressive". "It's not. Aquarius's been working a lot harder than me". "The unit testing room huh"? Capricorn asked. "She's been training everyday to get herself back  up to speed. Of course, even after she shakes the rust off, I think she'll still be a  klutz!" Leo laughed cheerfully. "She's got guts. She must know it's pointless." Capricorn said. "Pointless"? "That's so typical of Aquarius, you know". "What do you mean by 'pointless'?" "Um...have you seen Aquarius's physical data"? "Yes? Well,I  glanced at it". "Didn't it show a consistent decline"? "Yeah... Isn't that why's she's training? To make up for the lost time"? "Andorios learn, just like humans and other robots, but there's no such thing as getting back up to speed for andorios. They're not programmed to 'forget" in the first place." "So what are you..."? "It's useless for her to train. Aquarius will always remain the same way she is now. I'm sure she's aware of that herself."
                   Xxxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius  was tying a knot in  the  rope but she fell on her back. She looked up at the knotted rope. She let a small smile play her lips. She sat up and looked at the other failed attempts. Leo watched her hidding behind the wall. He frowned. Did I end up pushing Aquarius to hard because she can't depend on me? But...
Flashback
"Thank you. I'm going to do My best".
End of flashback
After hearing her say that... Leo smiled. He slapped his cheeks. "Fighting"!
                       Xxxxxxxxxxx
Aquarius and Leo arrived at the car place. Leo spoke up. "Yutaka yangi"! "Ah! It's you to again"! He was about to run. "Please hear me out! I'm from the SAI terminal service. I've come to  notify you about max's retrieval date". "Retrieval"? "I apologize for surprising you the other day". "I see so this is what this is about. You came here about a retrieval". Max smiled sadly. "Sorry I ran off the other day". Max said. Aquarius shook her head and smiled and Leo began to explain everything to the owner. Aquarius did her job and the retrieval was complete.
                     Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gemini was looking over Leo's report. She smiled. "Is that Leo's report"? Capricorn asked. "Yeah. They're more compatible than I thought". "Gemini was about to put the file away when Capricorn spoke. "That's a good thing right". Gemini stopped and looked at him. "Still, I have to say I was surprised. You didn't tell him anything"? "What do you mean"? "Look at you playing dumb. You haven't told him have you? Aquarius's life expires in 2,000 hours"?
That's the end. How was it?